Chapter Seven

Rossana's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Sarah sleeping peacefully. I smiled a little. I walked outside. I glared at the boys that i stripped a long time ago. They flinched making me smirk. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Fabia making breakfast.

"Goodmorning Fabia." She turned to look at me with a warm smile. "Goodmorning sweetie. How did you sleep last night?" Fabia knows about my nightmares. One night i got up. It was too much. The nightmares were too livid that i started convulsing. It was painfully. My teeth were clenched, my body ached, my lungs burned for oxygen. It will take about an hour untill i calm down then i will puke out blood becuase of so much force. No. I'm not ill to the point of causing death. I just get bad convulsions. Seizures. We couldn't afford to go to the doctors. John would got out and work extra hard to get money for the doctor that he almost collapsed.

I got so upset with him. I made sure he stopped. He was upset with me and didn't speak to me for three days but i saw him on the couch one night with his head in his hands. I walked up to him and hugged him. He went stiff then relaxed. He kept telling me how sorry he was that he couldn't help me. I told him that just their love and being there for me is more than enough. He picked me up and he held me until i fell asleep.

I knew that they would check on me at night. I scolded them saying that they need to get some sleep and to stop worrying so much. They finally sighed and did what they were told but made me promise to tell them when i have another attack again. I promised.

They would ask me every morning how i slept and i would smile at them and tell them that i was really warm and comfortable. They smiled. Then when the boys came, now that was a hectic day.

I wanted to keep it away from them but they were getting worried when they saw bags under my eyes. I told them i was fine, but their overprotectiveness over me became even bigger. I saw so much worry. They even asked me if i trusted them. I ran to them and hugged and kissed them on their cheeks showing them how much i care and belive in them. How much i love them.

That night was the worse. Sarah woke up and saw me on the floor. She started screaming my name. The boys came rushing with eyes so wide i was afraid they would pop out of their heads. That then reminded me of my mothers eyes. The way her eyes were out of her sockets. How lifeless she was with blood covering her everywhere. Reminding me how my father kept screaming, trying to break free. I remember the anger i felt when i saw that monster burning my parents alive. How their screams echoed from the walls. I remembered the knife on my back cutting me and carving words. I never showed them what they did to me. Its not that i didn't trust them, i just didn't want them to see me as fragile. Yet i loved the way they would talk to me sweetly. I know i would have to show them someday.

Noah ran to me and picked me up. My breathing became ragged. The blood in my mouth was suffocating me. He turned on the shower with warm water. I was still in his arms when we walked inside the shower fully clothed, letting the water calm me. He would whisper promises in my ear and clean the blood from my mouth. I could finally breathe better. I felt warm and tired. Fabia tried to take me but Noah held me tighter screaming not to touch me. With the little strength that i had i put my hand on his chest and whispered its ok.

He looked at me. He kept clenching his jaw. He kissed my forehead but still didn't let me go. Instead he followed Fabia to her room. He sat on the bed with me securely in his arms. Fabia got a cloth and cleaned away the little blood that was left around my mouth. She told Noah that she needed to dry my hair so i don't get sick.

He nods and sits me on the toilet lid of Fabias restroom. It was a little painfull to breathe but i managed. Fabia started drying my hair. Noah stood close holding my hands. When she was done i thanked her. Noah picked me up. I yawned, "Sleep babygirl. I'll be right here." "We're all here for you baby sis." I heard Jack, Mason, Sam, and Sarah say.

I smiled with tears down my eyes as i closed them letting sleep take over, but not before hearing them say i love you's and kisses on my forehead.

How did i get so lucky. How could they love a monster like me. They don't know my story yet they became so overprotective over me. They love me and cherish me. Even when i lose myself i feel them here for me. Kissing my forehead. Holding me in their arms. Begging me to snap out of it. I love them. I love them so much that i would break and crumble if one of them gets hurt.

I would go insane. I would go berserk and destroy the people who dared to even lay one finger on their hairs. Do not test me. Do not mess with my family. Because i promise you. I will become the monster you never wish to see.

I will become. Your biggest nightmare.