Chapter Twenty Five

Ominous POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed in agony as i took off his nails one by one. I smiled at his pain, loving the screams like he was chanting my name. I breathed deeply with a calming smile and closed eyes, my head tilted up just listening to the music of his screams. Oh how i loved it. His pain was my happiness and soon, yes, very soon i will be able to hear Her cries in agony as i have my way with her.

Just thinking about her makes me want to laugh. Her cries will be a lullaby, her tears will be my oasis to my thirst.

I look back and his image shatters my peaceful mind. I sigh and turn around walking out. I wisped my hands, loving the crimson as it colored beautifully on my white handkerchief. Such a beautiful color, how people come to dislike it i will never understand.

"Boss." He bows his head in respect. He should, because i wouldn't even blink an eye and shoot him if he doesn't show respect. "How is she?" He straightens up, i respect this man for having the guts to always look me in the eyes when he speaks. I keep the smile on my face.

"She won the fight. Her fighting skills are well calculated, we won't have trouble training her. The only problem is that her brothers got in the way and stopped the fight by tackling him down and taking her away. She was getting beaten, i saw she was going to get up and fight him off but they dragged her away and beat the guy up."

Those bastards are becoming a nuisance. Their always around my beautiful rose. I bit my lip and sighed, "Bring him and lock him up. I'll get to him later. Keep your eye on her and don't leave any detail out."

I walked to my office and sat in my chair. Vincent seems to be having a hard time keeping tabs on her. I took out some pictures and smiled at as i saw the anger blazing from her beautiful green eyes as she saw the rose i delivered to her. Her anger made me feel all fuzzy inside. I want to hold her yet watch her face contort in pain.

I started laughing. My happiness then stops as those guys that are always by her side come into my mind. They don't deserve her. She's mine. I clenched my teeth, my hands trmble at the anger that coursed through my veins. I'll have to think of how to get rid of them.

I know she's working at a company now with HIM. I huff, he's a distraction as well, i see the way he looks at her. I hate it. I get up and pour myself a drink. Maybe i should go visit him so i can see my beautiful rose. Yes. He got in the way of one of mt deals and i don't take it lightly. He's  powerful, but i know She hurt him and that has weakened him.

I got up and poured myself a drink. The coldness of the drink soothed my throat. I'll need a suit as i remembered that soon he will have some kind of dinner or party, whatever it is.

Soon. I'll see you soon my lovely Rose and I'll never let you go.

Your MINE, and this time, i won't ever let you go.

***************************************************

Well guys i hope yoy liked this chapter. I really enjoyed writing him, he made me laugh. It makes me wonder what my mind thinks. Isn't he cute?!! Hahahaha. Until next time!!

Oh!! And thank you guys for following and commenting, it makes me happy.