The Best Kind of Sanji

'Dear Zoro,
I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, when we met I felt a spark once our hands touched. I have seen and met great men in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed. You opened something in my life that I wish to see more of. I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a plant I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone. Please, come and meet me for some coffee this Saturday at three at the Coffee Cabana.
With Love, Victoria Snow.'

Sanji started blankly at the letter with his jaw dropped and heart sunk. The door opened and shut snapping Sanji out of his trance. Zoro walked into the kitchen but stopped seeing Sanji standing there with his arms behind his back.

"What's up with you, you look nervous. And mad." Zoro said.

"I'm peachy." Sanji huffed.

He clutched the letter tighter gritting his teeth and avoided eye contact. Zoro took off his coat before approaching Sanji.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Zoro asked.

Sanji embraced him and kissed him roughy having Zoro just stand there in shock. He soon melted into the kiss, before he pulled back.

"No, I'm not falling for it. What's wrong with you?" Zoro growled.

"You got a letter from Loulee's teacher. I thought it was something Loulee did and she directed you as the parent. So I opened it to see." Sanji backed off handing him the letter, "Just see for yourself."

Zoro took the letter pulling out the paper and reading over her confession for the green haired police officer. He smirked before he chuckled looking up at Sanji.

"Are you jealous?" Zoro asked.

Sanji blushed, "I am not!"

Zoro chuckled tilting Sanji's chin, "You know I have my eye set on you. And I plan to make sure you don't slip away."

Sanji smiled softly before they embraced.

"What are you going to do about Friday?" Sanji asked.

"I'll tell her I'm with you." Zoro said.

Then an evil idea popped into Sanji's mind he smirked before biting down on Zoro's neck. Zoro pulled him off touching his neck.

"What the hell was that for?" Zoro barked.

Sanji shrugged, "I felt like biting you."

Zoro grinned, "Oh? Or were you marking what was yours?" 

"Shut up and go shower." 

He chuckled before going upstairs. Sanji waited a moment before there bedroom door closed then he went to write something down. Once he finished he sealed it in an envelope. He hummed softly looking at the letter. He went upstairs into Loulee's room and shut the door. She perked up to her father.

"Oh, hi daddy." She smiled.

"Loulee, can you do daddy a favor?" Sanji asked.

"Sure."

He handed her the letter, "Can you give this to your teacher its from Zoro?"

She nodded, "I can!"

Bring your parent to school day awoke having Sanji bring Zoro and Loulee to school. She bounced in the back seat being excited about bringing Zoro to school with her.

"You keep an eye on him, he can wander and get lost. So be careful okay?" Sanji said.

"Of course, I will make sure he doesn't get lost." Loulee smiled.