Green and Double Gold

Sanji sat on his bed, he bit his lip as Yonji was covering the window into Zoro and Sanji's room. Zoro was in Luffy's house staying in his old room. All of his grooms and brides maids were in his house getting things ready. Yonji was the ring master of the whole chaos. Sanji's best man, and his wedding planner. Sanji ruffled his blonde hair, shutting his eyes trying to kill his riled up nerves. Sanji sat in a small silk robe, he was told to sit there until Yonji was done covering the windows. Once he was finished he turned to Sanji. He sat next to him and took his hand.

"Relax, Zoro's here for you now. He's everything you wanted, but if you don't want him. I'd be more then happy to take him off your hands." Yonji said.

Sanji chuckled sitting up and turning to his brother, "I'm just nervous again."

Yonji patted his shoulder and climbed behind him to his hair, "Now, let's make you drop dead gorgeous."

In the other house, Zoro was going around having his groomsmen get ready. Which he wasn't ready himself yet. The most he had done was showered, and was walking around in a towel. Ace and Sabo were having trouble tying there ties, as Zoro helped out. Since Sanji taught him how to. But Zoro wasn't getting married in a tux. He was going to get married in his formal police uniform. A black uniform with gold buttons down his coat and a few belts that went across the uniform.

"We have half an hour before we have to leave!" Nami called.

She was apart of Sanji's party but was told to make sure everything was all in order for Zoro's side.

"Zoro! Your not dressed yet! Get your ass upstairs and get dressed!"

Loulee poked out from behind the fence, she was in a small white ballgown and silver slippers. Yonji had put her hair up into a bun with a small crown and lots of glitter. She unlatched the gate and opened it. She turned back to her father's house before she stepped out onto the sidewalk. She giggled sneaking over to Zoro's house and opening the door. Chopper greeted her when Ace noticed her, he grinned as she patted Chopper's head.

"Look alive men, a lady has joined us." Ace called.

Zoro stepped downstairs adjusting his uniform and buttoned the last button on his neck. Loulee smiled approaching him and hugged his knee. He turned to Loulee and smiled before scooping her up. Zoro was in awe seeing Loulee sparkle and shine. She giggled to the small smile on his lips.

"Can I call you dad now?" Loulee asked.

"Not yet, but I'm sure that won't stop you for the next half a-"

"Ten minutes!" Nami called.

"Ten minutes." Zoro smirked.

"I like your suit, you look like those guys I see in books about the past." Loulee said.

Zoro chuckled, "Does your dad know your here?"

Loulee shook her head, "Nope. I wanted to see you, since I couldn't see you yesterday."

Nami gasped as she saw Loulee, "Loulee!"

She turned to Nami and smiled, Nami took Loulee and took her back to Sanji's house. Nami knocked on the door as Tony opened the door.

"Tony! You shouldn't be here either." Nami grumbled.

"Zoro said I could."

"Yeah I want to see Zoro!" Loulee said.

Nami sighed setting the girl down before she went up to go see her father. When she pushed open the door a large smile spread across her face. Sanji's hair was sightly wavy and was dressed in his white tux Niji was adding a bit of makeup to his poor spots. Loulee noticed the small sparkle in his hair, she assumed Niji put it on. She approached Sanji and took his hand. He cracked open his eye and turned to Loulee.