The Social Network //Andrew Garfield//

Meeting Andrew Garfield was so easy and so much fun. You met him while visiting Jesse as he's working on the movie the Social Network. You had accidentally spilled coffee all over Garfield's costume and the designers were not happy with you, so even though you weren't allowed to stay on set of the movie, the two of you hung out with Jesse in the trailer park, cracking up at jokes and playing fun games.

The two of you instantly became best friends, and when you would visit, you always found Jesse with Andrew. Those two were conjoined at the hip, and you were glad since Jesse didn't have many friends as precious and as loyal as Garfield. The three of you were inseparable, and you did everything together, besides the movie of course. You weren't a part of that project.

"Hey, Andy!" You cheered one day, waving him over after a shoot, "Where's your boyfriend?" You teased.

"Hey, Y/n." He smiled with that usual dorky grin, "Jesse should be in his trailer."

"Then let's go!" You laughed, taking his wrist and dragging him in the right direction.

You loved teasing the two boys about how close they were. They were so in love and happy together, the friendship was uncanny. It would always be an inside joke to call Andrew and Jesse boyfriends, since they might as well be dating. They rely on each other for everything. Moral support, food, friendship, you name it.

One day, you were behind the camera as the two young actors were being interviewed and the man asking the questions stated, "You guys seem to be very happy together."

"We really are," Andrew confirms as Jesse laughs quietly, ducking his head out of shyness.

Justin Timberlake even got in on this thing and their ship name, Jewnicorn was born. It was a worldwide love affair that fans went crazy over, and you kept finding fanvids and fics about their love, a bunch of interview quotes they've said throughout the years mashed up into a lot of music videos.

"And when I first met you was the same time you first met me."

"What a coincidence."

~~~

"You didn't know me at thirteen."

"I wish I did."

~~~

"You can look at Jesse's face and you just want to kind of engulf him and protect him from the world. He's just this invulnerable creature."

~~~

"As soon as I met him...I fell in love with him."

~~~

"At one point I made him say 'I love you, you're my best friend. Come and we'll get married and we'll live in a house together'."

It was so popular and you had to admit that you shipped it...a lot. Like, you were definitely their #1 fan. You've probably shipped it before it was even real. You even made t-shirts for them!

"Don't you think you might be making it a pretty big deal now?" Jesse asked you one day.

"Nonsense! The fans are doing that for me!" You reply with a wink, making him laugh.

He had been lonely on this particular day. They were in town for the premiere and turns out Andrew had his girlfriend living in the city so he went to the premiere with her. Jesse didn't have anyone to go with so like his usual lonely self, he didn't go with anyone. Then of course, you stepped in because you knew Jesse would be lost without his two best friends. He appreciated you so much for being there for him, the anxiety of being in such a big crowd without Andrew to tug on his sleeve and guide him around and getting him to talk without a stutter was unbearable to even think about.

You and Andrew were definitely an anchor for him, and so Jesse felt safe and sound around the two of you.

((Just a quick update to let you all know that I'm not dead.))