1

"I love you..." A girl voice suddenly muttered.

"Where are you .."

"Love you Nick ..." Voice filled with loneliness.

"No please .. don't leave " You stretched your arm towards the endless darkness revolving you.

"Sorry.. I love you .." The voice suddenly fade,

"Wait Demi" You shouted.

You woke up in the morning and sweat formed in your forehead. The pain of losing someone you love is the only thing you felt every morning. Lifeless, confused and full of regrets. Tears coming to your eyes as you realize how you miss her. fell, tears that shows you how you love her .She taught you how to have fun, how to live the life to the fullest and specially how to love. Every morning routine, you walk towards the refrigerator to get something to drink and everyday never in a day you forget to give a glimpse to the calendar above it. "It's already been 4 years already, and yet I can't still forget you..." you sigh before you put back the water inside.

You wash up and change for work outfit as you wander around your room. You saw a picture frame with you and Demi in it, The pain is still in your heart no matter what you do. You already tried dating others to forget her, but love is truly painful. You can't forget the one you love.

Demi, I really can't let you go, I really love you

Sorry for being a fool, for ignoring you

effort to show you how important you are to me...

Sorry... I'm so sorry ..

You went to work, this is your daily routine when she died. Wake up in the morning, cry, eat, go to work, and sleep. Every day is just so plain when she's not here anymore to keep you feel alive. Only when working you could feel the ease as it is the only place that you can forget about her. It may be ironic knowing that how you meet in the industry, but the busy schedule can ease your mind. People who don't know your past calls you "Workaholic" No one knew about your relationship, but inside your heart the love is painful even it's already 3 years. But a single picture you see keeps on making you remember those days. You're so devastated, days which you would like to die. However as days pass by you're trying to cope with your feelings, making the past less painful.

Now 4 years has already passed, you are still here wishing that you'll see her again.

I know it's already late, but I was given another chance

I'll change for the better

I'll spend more time with you, I don't want money, fame or power

If my sole reason to earn those will disappear

You're the only person that can make me smile again

Please come back, I love you Demetria.

This are the last words you muttered before you went to sleep,