4

Days have already passed after your wishes came true. You decided to ask her out on a bike sate at the park because it's a waste to just sleep in a beautiful day. After a few minutes you're now ready, you left the house and ride the bike towards the meeting place. You saw her there feeling the relaxing breeze while facing the vast water in front of her.

Demi .. I'm glad that you really came back to my arms again. I really regret the things that happened to us in the past, but i'm not gonna repeat those things again.

You walked towards her and look at her with awe. She was wearing a fitted dress fixated with her beautiful curve body while you were in a biking outfit. The first thing that welcomed you is light punches in the chest. "Why didn't you told me that you're going to wear that" She pouted. "I said where riding on a bike right," you said as you hug her. "Go away I'm mad at you" She stuck her tongue out and turned around. You look at her full with love as you remain to hug her from behind."Hey! get away what if someone sees us here" She tried to break free from the hug. You hug her more and turned her around. You first kiss her cheeks, next her forehead then her lips. You didn't care if paparazzi saw you. After that you pulled away, you saw her blushing.

She is beautiful, yes she is...

You're now enjoying the wind in your bike with her. Laughter and smiles filled the both of you, "What happened to you," she asked."Why?" "Hmm first you've become clingy second you suddenly asked me to go biking with you and third you're smiling more than this past day," she said. "Hmm I guess I just realized how lucky I am to have someone loving me like you" "Very cheesy, cheesy indeed," she said. "Love you Demi" You said to her as you show her your genuine smile that reserve for her and your mother. She just smiled and mouthed "Love you too Nicolas."