Colby

You have known Colby since kindergarten. You were his first friend Every year on your birthday colby stays the night at your house. This year it was different you both were seniors it was your last year of doing this. You had grown feelings for Colby you told Sam and he keep it a secret.

It was your birthday it was a Friday so you took Colby to your house. You were running down the hallway to find Colby as you were running to find Colby the guy who keeps saying harsh things and keeps trying to make a move harshly Colby saw you an ran to you a punched the guy in the face and said "she's mine don't touch her " the guy said " you aren't dating her she's your friend " Colby said " I know but still don't touch if she looks uncomfortable LEAVE HER ALONE" Colby's voice grew louder .
Colby had never said this so it shocked you. You both were walking to your car you were still in shock from what he said . Colby looked at you and asked " what's wrong " you said nothing just in shock on what you just said " You could see Colby's face turn red. You said " Colby do you have anything to tell me ?" He said " I will later stop the car I just remember something " you pulled the car over and he said let me drive you said okay ?

You both traded sits. Colby had a look of determination on his face it was cute to you when he did it . You texted Sam told him about what Colby did for u and said . Sam was in shock but you know something was up you keep talking to Sam then Colby says put this on you said ok and texted Sam saying I'll talk to you later .

You put the blind fold on and tightened it so you couldn't see Colby asked " can you see my hands " you said " nope " he said ok.

5 mins later

About 5 mins later the car stopped. You could hear Colby getting out and running to your side. Colby opens your door and helps you out you step out of the car. You feel the ground with your toes it felt like sand you know where you were you acted like you didn't know what it was but the 5 mins later you stop and Colby lets go of your hand and pulls your blindfold off you look at the view if was beautiful
That night Colby talked to you and you realized Sam and Colby are leaving soon so saddened inside but keep looking happy on the outside

After going to the beach till sundown you left Colby was home with you looked at your house the lights were off that's unusal you walked in with Colby and your mom and Sam and a few other friends of yours you smiled and thanked them

Few days later

Today Sam and Colby were leaving to go LA the night before you cried yourself to sleep and you had to go to college soon which made you even more sad you leave tomorrow for college you got out of bed got dressed didn't feel like putting make up on. You grabbed your phone and ran down stairs you told your mom you were going to Colby's to say goodbye she said ok be back soon. You grabbed your keys and left.
You got to Colby's you ran to the door and knocked and Colby answered you tried not cry but you couldn't Colby saw that and instantly hugged you. Sam saw you Colby let go so Sam could hug you he did but he said y/n I need to talk to you really fast Sam closed the door and said " I know for a fact you are going to miss us I bought one ticket to when you want to visit " you thanked him and hugged him.
You both walk in Colby looks at you with concern.
It was the last minute before they both left you had stoped crying but you knew you were going to so you held in.
You hugged Sam for one last time for awhile then you walked to Colby almost in tears but you held it in. Colby hugged you tight and you hugged him tight your best friend, someone who means a lot to you and someone you love not like brotherly but more . You keep hugging then Sam said " y/n I know your going to miss him but he has to go " you let go and they both get in and left Colby's mom came out and stood next to you and hugged you . You had told her you like Colby she was happy she kept it a secret. Then she said " I asked your mom if you and I could go shopping together she said it was fine " you said " ok " with a sigh you bursted into tears and keeping walking. Colby's mom was like your mom she took care of you.