I was (almost) caught naked by the bad boy

Today was presentation day, and a lot of things could go wrong, for instance, Daniel could figure out that I took his phone. I am currently sitting in my seat, bouncing my leg anxiously. When she called Daniel and I up, I took my notebook up there with me. "Now its Mr.Foster, and Ms.Nash's turn. Please hush while they present." The teacher ordered.

I beagn, "Daniel has one older brother, but he's in college." He then went after me, but sounded way less nervous than me, "Ella's birthday is on September 6th." We went on and on about various facts, until we came across the personal ones. "Um... Well-Um, D-Daniel." I stuttered, feeling my palms start to clam up. I wiped my hands on my pants and continued. "Daniel, he um..." I was just about to say it, when Heather shouted, "Spit it out loser!" I rolled my eyes at her and continued, "Daniel isn't a v-virgin." I looked down at my feet and heard Heather mutter something under her breath, "Well of course he isn't, he wouldn't have hooked up with me if he was."

"Well at least I don't hook up everything with a pulse, heather!" I snapped. "Well, if you want me to tell everyone who you lost your virginity to..." She trailed off. The teacher quickly interrupted, and barked, "Stop! The two of you, go to the office! Now!" "What?! She's the one who started it!" I defended. "No excuses, leave my class, NOW!" I rolled my eyes and stomped out, making sure to slam the door on the way out.

Great, just great. I arrived at the office and sat down in one of the chairs. About, 5 minutes later, Heather came in with a smug look on her face. I tightened my jaw and frowned, before she cooed, "Awe, don't frown like that. Your face will freeze into an even uglier look than that. If even possible."

I breathed in and out deeply. "Miss Nash." The principal called. I got up from my not-so-comfy chair, and followed her into the office.

"Could you please explain to me what happened?" I nodded and started, "I was in class, being the very  good student that I am." I exaggerated the word, 'Very' before I proceeded, "When I went up to go present my project with Daniel Foster, I came across a topic that I had  a difficult time discussing, when Heather yelled out, "Spit it out loser." I of course ignored her, and continued with my project, after I finished, she shouted out a threat to reveal my personal business, which I would just not tolerate, so I of course, insulted her back, and we ended up here, so now that you see that I'm clearly the victim, may I please go back to my class, to do what I came here to do, get an education?" She nodded and let out a deep breath, "Oh, and while your leaving, please tell miss Hines to come into my office, would ya?" I nodded and exited her office. Smirking , fully aware that I made her seem like the villain, and me as the victim, but hey, I'm not looking for a detention.

I told her to got to his office, and I left back to class. When I got there, everyone was whispering little rumors about Heather and I. I even heard one kid whisper about Daniel and I. "Hello Ms.Nash. Daniel finished the project. You got a 97." I smiled and sat back down.

By the end of the class, Heather came in. I heard her whisper to one of her 'friends' that she just got written up. But we all know that the teachers are all too lazy to file that.

The rest of the school day just rolled by. It wasn't too exciting after that period. I did the exact same thing I do everyday. And Brandy wasn't here today, so Yasmina was moping all day to me. I was pretty sad she wasn't here too, but I'm not snapping at everyone that's not Felix or me.

But when school did eventually end, I drove Yasmina to her cheer practice, and went home. I dropped my half-dead body onto my bed and just laid there for a moment. I started on my homework, but eventually got bored, so I went to go check up on Vincent. Him and Daniel were watching a movie, Vincent being half asleep.

I shut the door, after saying my greetings. Walking into my room, I grabbed my towel and bounced to the bathroom.

I set the shower to steaming, and took off my clothing. Stepping in, I let the water run down my body. After I finished my shower routine, I stepped out of the water, and wrapped myself in my fluffy red towel.

Once I entered my room, I almost screamed. I jumped backwards and rambled, "What the heck are you doing in my room?! I'm half freaking naked, you pedophile. Get the heck out! Now!" I ordered. "I will, but first, I'm gonna need you to give me something that you took from me." I blinked, not knowing what he was talking about. But then suddenly it clicked in my head.

His phone.

"First of all, how did you get in here, you should be with Vincent? And second of all, I have no idea what your talking about." I lied straight through my teeth."

"He fell asleep. And my phone. You and I both know that you have it, so give it... now." I shrugged and said, "Look, I'm sorry buddy, but I don't have your stupid phone." "Well if its so stupid, why did you take it?" He retorted.

I was dumbfounded by his point, "I didn't take it! Now get out of my room!" I exclaimed. "Nope. Not until you give me whats mine." I smirked and said, "So you want a slap? Cause you deserve it." He shook his head and said, "Ella, just give me the phone." I shook my head and shrugged, "I don't even know where it is. Stop bothering me and let me get dressed." I sighed, "We can discuss how irresponsible you are, after I change into something a little less... revealing." I stuttered.

He smirked before saying, "What if I like you in a towel?" I jumped back again and yelled, "Ew, what the heck you pedophile!" But it wasn't quite loud enough for everyone to hear, thank the lord.

"Look, I'm sorry for this... situation that we got ourselves into. But I gonna need you to leave my room... now please. Plus I don't have your phone." I shrugged, "Go interrogate Vincent." He groaned and let his head fall back in annoyance. "Look, I'm not stupid. I'm not leaving this spot until my phone is in my hand." This is gonna be hard to convince him don't have it. "Fine, you wanna play that game?" I asked rhetorically, "Then lets play that game. But you're gonna have to go home eventually." I shrugged.

"Nah, I told my mom I'm spending the weekend here." He smirked. I flicked him off and went into my walk in closet. I skimmed through my clothes and pulled a pair of green shorts off of its hanger. I slipped them on and chose a shirt. I smirked when I saw the most revealing one I owned. Well, technically its Yasmina's, but she left it here and never took it back. I put it on and smirked at the VERY short white crop top that said 'Totally'.  I sashayed out, making sure to put a little pep in my walk. Jumping on my bed, I grabbed my phone from under my pillow, and went on Instagram.

I figured if he's not gonna leave, I'm just gonna taunt him with my amazing looks. 

Ella-1 Daniel-0

We'll see if he's as stubborn, we'll just see.  He has to go to the bathroom at some point, right?

well, that's the end of the chapter, I hope you like it!! ill be updating again this week. oh btw, this chapter is felix, (yasminas crush.)  xoxo-molly