A week without the badboy

It's winter break and Daniel's mom is making him on a trip to some ski resort. It's gonna be boring without him.

This was my last time that I would see him in a week. He came over and is playing some stupid game on Vincent's Xbox. But when their done, he's gonna come spend time with me before he leaves.

I sighed as I scrolled through my Instagram for the 79th time. I took Daniel's phone from under my bed and put in his password, I know this makes me sound like a stalker clingy girlfriend, but I was bored, so don't judge. I looked through his messages and sighed, finding nothing juicy. Well, except a couple nudes, that was pretty disturbing.

He got a ton of missed calls and facetimes.

I heard a knock on my door and I said, "Come in." Daniel came straight to my bed, where I was sitting, looking through his phone.

I immediately stuffed it in my bra, hoping he wouldn't go in there to get it. "Babydoll, you know I'm not afraid to go in there and get my phone, right?"

"I love you?" I tried. I checked the time on my phone this time and saw it was 4:30. He had to leave at 5:20. But since he still had to pack, hes gonna have to leave sooner.

 "God, I'm gonna miss you, Daniel." I pouted into his chest. He pulled my closer to him and wispred, "Me too, Babydoll." He kissed the top of my head and said, "It's only a week though, Babydoll, don't worry. I'll be back before you know it."

Looking up at him, I said "You're gonna be back before Christmas, right?" He nodded.

I pulled away and turned on my TV, cuddling into Daniel.

I didn't realize it, but I fell asleep on Daniel's chest. I only noticed when  he woke me up and said his final goodbye.

***

It's already been 2 days without Daniel and I don't know what to do with myself. Brandy's family is doing their Hanukah thing, so shes out of the picture. And Yasmina has been spending the majority of the break sleeping around or going on dates with Felix. So I'm forced to hang out with Vincent.

I walked over to his room and knocked on his door, opening it up to see him texting. "Hey, whats up, Ella?" He asked, not looking away from his phone. "Nothing, I'm just bored." I whined. 

"Well, I'm texting Brandy right now, so leave me alone." I rolled my eyes, "I thought she had Hanukkah?" He shrugged, finally putting his phone down, "Yeah, but she escaped from her family for a while I guess." His phone dinged before he said, "Now shoo."

I left his room and literally collapsed on the couch, stuffing pickles into my mouth while watching 'Teen Moms'. Ugh I don't think I can do 5 more days of this.

I knew Yasmina wouldn't answer, but it couldn't hurt to try:

Hey, wanna hang out today?

Sorry, I cant. I already made plans with Felix.

Ugh fine.

Now I kinda wish I gave Daniel his phone back for his vacation. At least then I could talk to him. I decided to take a nap on my couch, finding nothing else to do.

****

My phone awoke me from my sleep as it was ringing from an unknown number.

I picked up the time and answered, "Hello?" In a sleep deprived tone.

"Ella?"

"Yeah, whos this?"

"Hey Babydoll."

"Daniel!" I squealed

"I missed you so much!

"I know Babydoll." He said in a soothing tone

"How are you calling me? I took your phone."

"It's the house phone in the cabin my mom rented."

"Oh, well how've you been?"

"Good, well aside from the fact that this vacation sucks."

"Why? What happened?"

"Well, first of all, its freezing up here, my mom keeps nagging me, your not here, I have no clue how to ski, and I have 5 more days full of this."

"Awe, well its okay. At least when you get back, we can do Christmas together and maybe we can spend another night together."

"I would love that Babydoll."

"Seriously, ya gotta stop callin me that Daniel"

"In your dreams Babydoll"

"Ugh"

"I love you too Ella"

"Do you think you can convince your mom to let you guys go home early?"

"There's no chance of that happening"

"Why?" I said giggling

"Because the ski coach is apparently extremely dreamy to my mom, so she's been flirting with him and going on these dates. That's where she is right now."

"Oh...Ew"

I know, plus my older brother Simon's coming up to the ski resort for his winter break.

Oh, that's gonna be fun right?

No, not really. I don't get along well with him. He's really annoying. So yeah, I think hes coming the day after tomorrow.

Well at least you'll only have to endure 3 days with him. I tried saying, pointing out the bright side.

No, actually he's coming home with us for Christmas and staying until May.

Oh god, I feel your pain Daniel

Well, I think my moms back, I gotta go Babydoll. I love you

love you too Daniel, bye

*click*

He hung up and I turned my phone off, sad that I couldn't talk to him anymore

I sighed into my couch and continued watching 'Teen Moms'.

'Ugh, I wish this week would go by faster.'  I thought.

hey, sorry for the short chapter, but i had nothing else to do and im trying to get as many chapters up before school starts, 'janurary 3rd'. so the next chapter will either be a flashback or them celebrating Christmas idk yet. BTW IM GONNA BE SPAMMING YOU GUYS WITH CHAPTERS FROM NOW UNTIL NEW YEARS, CUZ IM TRYING TO GET CHAPTERS UP B4 SCHOOL. anyway, i hope you liked it xoxo-molly