The party

It was late at night you are in the library , George and Fred sent me an owl with a message, 'Come at midnight to the Great Hall, we have a little party'.

It was ten to midnight, I decided to wear my best clothes, and when I was ready I went to the party. When I got to the Great Hall, I took a deep breath and went in. I was a bit shocked from what I saw, George and Fred invested a lot in this party,"(Y/N)  I'm glad you came!" Fred attacked me with a big hug. The DJ played music and you danced with your friends  danced for hours, and it was so much fun until Fred said we are going to play a really good game. 7 Minutes in Heaven "All the girls come here please." Fred shouted you and  all the girls lined up.  Fred walked to you he winked, "don't worry, just pick the first thing you feel" you put your hand in  and felt something really cold and then  you  took it out and you had .... Magical snowflake. The snowflake was cold and after six seconds it started floating in the air, then it exploded and snow started to fall. you looked around to see who made this snowflake, it was easy to find him, he was the only one looking at me and not at the snow. 

'Draco Malfoy' Why it was had to be Malfoy?! you hate him and he obviously hates me."my poor girl!" George hugged me, then he lifted me and carried me to Malfoy. "put me down! George!" "ok, as you wish." When you was on the ground again you noticed it was just a few inches from Malfoy."...come on I don't have all night" He stepped into a big room, when I entered after him you  heard the door closing. "actually we changed the rules a little bit." Fred said.