The bedroom

"yeah guys we forgot to tell you, this is not seven minutes in heaven, this is one night in heaven." What. The. Hell. they must be joking! you went to the door, trying to open it, "open this door now! Guys this is not funny!" when I heard no one answering you decided to sit on the floor. "this is just great." "I will kill them." I looked at Draco, he sat on the big bed. The light from the moon came through the window straight at him. His blond hair was so beautiful, I mean just the hair is beautiful, it's not like I like him. But this time something was really different about him, he looked more gentle and mature."you like what you see?" you  just realize you were  staring at him for some time.

Quickly you looked away from his beautiful face. you felt ur cheeks heating up. When you looked at him again he was already looking at me. "why are you looking at me?" I asked then looked away. Again. "I wanted to ask you the same damn question."

Draco stood from the bed, he walked in my way. My heart started beating really fast. you got up on the floor and started walking towards the other side of the bed, but before I could reach the bed, Draco took your hand and Pushed you against the wall. At the beginning, I tried to push him off of me, but he was stronger, then when you gave up and just looked at him.

He's gorgeous gray eyes meet mine, he looked at me in a way I never thought he will look at a filthy mud blood, as he calls you from time to time. The smell of peppermint and vanilla was so strong and when you looked at Draco you thought he was blushing.