Episode 45 || Home

“Goodbye..Karylle..” Mahinang sambit ni Vice kay karylle.

                Tinungga ulit ni Vice ang alak sa harap nia. Namamanhid na rin ang katawan nia dahil sa dami ng alak na ininum nia.

.

.

                He hold his breath waiting for her answer, every minute is like an Eternity. She just stading in front of him, cupping his face.

                Di nia alam kong gaano sila katagal sa ganoong ayos, then she let go,.

                “I want you to be happy…whatever it takes..” he said. Holding back the tears.

                “Vice..

                “Don’t worry.. magiging masaya ako.. simula bukas.. babalik na ulit ung Vice Ganda na nakilala mo..” He said, his voice breaking.

                “I-im sorry..

                He took a deep breath, and then he pulled her, hug her.

                “Don’t be,.Masaya akong nakilala kita..” he whispered.

                He left her on the steps alone, refusing to look back. From now on, the love of his life was only an aquintance.

.

.

.

                “Vice…”

                Si buern ang bumungad sa pinto nia, kasama nito ang buong team Vice.

                “You told them?” he asked Buern, gumaralgal ang boses nia.

                Buenrn nodded.

                He collapse to his knees. “I-I let her go..”

                His friends sorrounded him, placing their hands on my head and shoulder for support.

.

.

.

.

                “Meme! ung Phone mo ang ingay!!” buern yelled from the living room.

                Iniwan nia ang kanyang celpon on the top of the television. The farthest point from his bedroom in the room.

                Ito ang unang araw na wala na talaga sila ni Karylle,  At ito ang unang araw na di sia lalabas ng kanyang kwarto,as IN buong araw.

                “Vice! ur phone!..”

                He stared up the white ceiling, thankful sa kanyang Co-bekes ay sinamahan sia sa kanyang pag luluksa kagabi.

                Buern pushed open the door and threw the small, black rectangle into the air. It landed to his chest.

                “Sus! Buern!....”