Somebody that I used to know

Rachel P.O.V

I was driving to see if I could find Puck and I look at his mom house no one answered so I got in my car.  I decided to go call him, it ringed and I heard a voice.

Puck: Hello who is this
Rachel: Hi this is Rachel
Puck: what do you want Rachel
Rachel: I was wondering if you and I can meet up at the coffee shop in a little bit so I we can talk
Puck: Oh um sure what time
Rachel: It does matter just text me when ur not busy
Puck: Ok
Rachel: Bye
Puck: Bye (hangs up and sigh)

Puck P.O.V

I am so mad at rachel and I don't know why would she hide that I have a 5 year old daughter. I did nothing but love rachel. I was so worried about what happened to her and I tried to reach out to her but she wouldn't even answer any of my calls .

At the coffee shop

rachel p.o.v
I am so scared and nervous on how he  is gonna reaction or his actions on what i'm going to say and I  still do love him but it is so hard for me to look at him because I know what I did hurt him bad so I drive to the coffee shop and I see him sitting at the table with a coffee cup. I walk up to him and sit down look at him I see that he has been crying . I can't believe I hurt him like this  .

Puck: Hi 
Rachel: Hi  (nervous )
Puck: How you been 
Rachel: I been good but we both know that's not why I called you hear to meet me .
Puck: I know that but I need to know why u would stoop this low and do this to me after  all the time I did nothing but care about you and I loved u and know ur just somebody that I used to know. (angry and upset)
Rachel: I'm so sorry I thought that if you found out that u would try and forced me to do the that quinn did when she was pregnant and that you would l leave me .
Puck: Rachel why the hell would I leave the love of my life but know that's different because I don't care about you. (lied and was about to leave but he turned around ) If you don't let me see my daughter then I will see u in court.
Rachel : You want custody of Madison so you can leave her like your father did you but thats not gonna happen you will never see my daughter don't try either or I will get a restraining order against you.
Puck: Why would I leave her after what Quinn did to me. Please don't get a retraining order against me because I still love u.

Dunn dun dunnnnnn .....

What do you think will happened next ?