A Beacon of hope

Coco felt her shoulder shake a bit, slowly opening her eyes. She looked up to see the blind eyes of Fox giving her a certain look.

"Hmm? Yeah, I'm up, I'm up. We're almost at Beacon?" She asked, sitting up and rolling her head back and forth a couple of times. She stretched a bit before putting her sunglasses back on, looking to the other side of the bullhead and seeing Yatsuhashi and Velvet awake, but... Alexander still knocked out.

"He woke up and saw we were still in the air. He knocked himself out again." Velvet informed Coco. Coco shook her head in disbelief.

"Took us out like we were nothing, but he can't handle some airtime."

"Alright kids,  Beacon inbound. We'll be landing shortly." The pilot spoke over the bullheads speaker.

"Cool, wake Mr. No Fly up." Coco called out to her two teammates on the other side. Yatsuhashi lightly grasped Alexander's shoulder and shook a bit, Alexander slowly and drowsily lifting his head.

"Uuugghhh... My body feels horrid-" he paused when he realized he was still on the flying vehicle. "Uh-AH!" He yelled, reeling his fist to punch himself again. It took both of Yatsuhashi's hands and all his strength to hold Alexander's cocked fist.

"W-wait! Stop, we're going to land!" Velvet yelled, shaking Alexander's other shoulder, lightly panicking. Three rapid knock out plows to the same area definitely couldn't be good. True to her words, the bullhead descended in altitude, slowly calming Alexander as it did.

"Alright ya little rascals, get on out. Got another team coming in 30 minutes." The pilot announced.

"They'll always be rebounds." Coco joked, opening the door. The rest got up, Velvet helping undo all the knots Alexander had made to keep himself down. He exited and kneeled to the ground, touching the cement.

"Thank the great ones, I assumed I'd never see you again my friend! Wait, did I just thank myself?" Alexander said, whispering the last part to himself.

"Hey, c'mon. Ozpin will know what to do." Coco said. The guy could have some broken semblance where he could read minds, or he could just be incredibly experienced, but on the off chance he was telling the truth about his origins and how he knew her bluff, Ozpin was the best person she could think of for help.

Hearing Cocos words, he looked up to see her walking towards buildings. Large buildings. Very large, "By Roms eyes..." Alexander said in disbelief. These buildings, nay, this castle was huge. He caught himself and began running, seeing Coco and her team getting further.

"Oh hey, it's Velvet and her team." Said another girl. Alexander turned, seeing a young girl in a black and red gothic outfit. She had pale skin and short, black hair with red highlights and what looked to be a black and red box on he hip. Alexander felt a strange power radiating from her, one he could compare with Eileen, though it was dormant. Potential yet to be touched.

Next to her were three more females in their late teens. The closest to the first girl in height was a petite girl with an elegant, icy blue colored dress. She also had a pale complexion, but had long, snow white hair in a styled ponytail and a small scar over her left eye. She gave an overall haughty aura.

The next, a bit taller, had long and wildly maintained blonde hair. She wore a small, brown jacket that exposed her stomach, a yellow top under the jacket. She had on black short shorts with a asymmetrical back skirt and brown boots. She gave off a friendly, but mischievous aura.

The last seemed to be the most calm and collected of the four. She wore a black vest with coattails, a white sleeveless undershirt under it. She wore white shorts with black stockings that went into black low heeled boots. Alexander could see what she was. The faint smell of fish, the eyes and especially that bow that rested on her head...that twitched.