Moments

I heard my phone bipping which made me wake up. I looked at my screen. 'New Message from: Ash'

''Arghh..''

I opened to see what it said.

Ash: Goodmorning beautiful. It's time to get up, school's awaiting.

Okay, so he's been texting me since I broke up with him and every morning, same message. Everyday, same message and so on.

Me: Oh, shut up!

Did he really think I would forgive him after what he did to me? Telling everyone about my past?

Ash: I'll never give up on you Luc.

It was cute that he thought of me in the morning and everything but I wasn't really ready to forgive him.

I got up and putted on a pair of light jeans and a grey sweater. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and went to the bathroom and did my daily routine.

I went downstairs to get breakfast.

''Goodmorning love!'' mom said, kissing my cheek.

''Goodmorning mom.''

I sat down on the chair and started to dig in.

''These eggs are delicious!''

''I know, they turned out really great this morning!''

''Yeah! So, how late are you working today?''

''I'll be back after 4.''

''Oh, okay.''

''Honey, I know you don't like the fact that I work as a charwoman at your school but I'm really trying to get another job but there's still nothing.''

I looked at her then back at my food. I really didn't have a problem with her working as a charwoman at our school but the kids always made fun of her. I really felt bad for mom cause she really works her butt off to pay for rents, food, clothes and things that makes a living.

''Mom, I don't really care where you work. I'm just happy you have a job.''

I on the other hand worked too at the diner nearby so I never really let my mom pay for anything that was for me but she still does sometimes.

I hated the fact that dad left us when I was 3. I remember how both mom and dad used to fight everyday. Sometimes I could sworn that I had gone deaf but that was just a conclusion. I remember how he abused me everyday, makes me sick just bringing it up.

''Are you done?'' mom asked, waking me up from my thoughts.

''Yes, let's go.''

~~

We had our first class with Kyle which meant that he would want us to work on our projects with our partners.

I walked in to class and saw that Luke was already sitting on my chair and Mark was sitting with his partner so I just sat down quietly next to Tyler.

''Hey dorky.'' I heard Ty say but I just ignored him.

''Yeah, okay. Ignore me then!''

''What do you want Tyler?''

I was really annoyed by him.

''It's not something I want it's just the fact that you always ignore me like this, you always get annoyed by me while there's more than a hundred of girls in this school that would kill to be in your place.''

''Oh so you have a problem now?''

''And by the way, they would totally bang me if they were you.''