Feelings

''Mine looks like a masterpiece!'' Ty chuckles and looks down at his cupcake.

Two weeks had past by and Tyler and I had grown closer to each other. Like literally really close. Dan and I are still dating and everything's cool between us but it feels like what I'm doing isn't right. Dating a guy I like but being project partners with the guy I love is not right. It's not fair to any of them. Dan should know that I actually love Ty and Ty should know that I love him. But then again, I'm Lucy. I back out easily and I'm not good with handling my feelings, especially not seeing them out loud to the person I love. Daisy keeps encouraging me that it won't turn out nearly bad if I confess my feelings for Ty but hell no, I wasn't going to risk that. Matt was still giving me small talks about the fact that Ty has a thing for me but I've never trusted Matt so why now? But when I'm with Dan or everytime we make out, I keep imagining Tyler right in front of me, his huge and soft lips on mine but I keep shutting that imagination down. I wish it didn't have to be like this.

Today is a beautiful day. It's Saturday, thank god. Ty and I are making cupcakes back at my place and let me tell you, we're having lots of fun. We laugh about almost everything, make beautiful cupcakes and talking about random stuff.

''Penis.''

''Vagina.''

''Balls.''

''Boobs.''

''What the duck are we talking about Lu?'' He says with confusion.

''Don't ask me, you started it quarterback!'' I put my hands in surrender.

I put all the cupcakes on a plate and go upstairs to my room. Soon, Ty follows after me with the popcorn bowl and coke cans in his hands.

''Finally!'' I let out as I sit down on my bed.

He puts the bowl on my bed along with the cans and walks to my TV to put 'Picture This' on. We both decided that a comedy-romantic movie would be fair for both of us since I wanted to watch a romantic and he wanted to watch a comedy movie, aha!

''Sit down!'' I gesture for him.

He sits down beside me and rests his back on my bed's back as I was doing the same. He started checking his phone and after a few more seconds, I noticed that he didn't put it down so I have up. I held my finger on the 'turn off' button and let the phone turn off.

''But Luuuu!'' He groans.

''No buts. We're watching a movie, it's not phone time.'' I put a dead look on.

''Kay..'' He pouts and then stares at the screen.

''Omg the guy is so hot in here, ahh!'' I say, staring at the screen.

''Lucy, I think you've said that like a hundred million time, everytime we've watched this movie.'' He sighs.

''We haven't watched it at all since your whole 'high school image thing' so shut up.''

''It wasn't that long ago though.'' He takes a bite on his cupcake.

''Yeah, yeah.'' I say as I eat my cupcake.

~~

By now, there was only two cupcakes left. Talk about how fat we were going to get after this. Me don't care! haha.

I grab one of the cupcakes and take a bite on it.

''Mhmmm, yuumm!''

''You leave me no choice!'' He says and grabs the last cupcake then forces everything into his mouth.

I laugh as hard as possible cause of his weird grimaces. Out of no where he takes my cupcake out of my hands and forces it in to my mouth.

''Twaey!!!'' I yell but my words weren't even sounding correctly and he just kept his hand on my mouth with the cupcake halfway in as he laughs his butt off.