Kenny

Craig PoV

I, Craig Tucker, have been invited to a party. Yeah, you heard me, a party. Kyle gave me an invitation as he was passing them around.

Cartman threw his on the ground. "I don't wanna go to yer stupid Jewish party, fuckin Jew."

"It's not a Jewish party Cartman. Ever heard of this thing called a birthday?"

"Yes... Maybe... No..."

"The birthday person gets gifts and money and everyone gets cake-"

"Cake and money?! Hell yeah I'm going to yer Jewish party."

Kyle laughed. "You're coming too, right Craig?"

"Uh... sure I guess? I'll ask my mom."

"Cool. Oh, and don't worry about getting me anything, you don't really know me." He smiled and went to talk to Stan and Cartman.

Kenny looked at his invitation. "His house after school... I'll go I guess, not like I have anything better to do. Hey Craig, can I come over your place today?"

I looked at him. "When today..."

"After school idiot, we can hang out. It'll be fun."

"Sure... I guess."

"Cool."

After school, Kenny followed me off the bus stop. We got to my house and went in, my mom was still at work. We went up to my room and sat on the floor since that was the only thing available. Unless you wanted a spring up your ass I guess. Kenny looked at the bed frame and pulled it away, tracing his name in the wall. "You hit the wall?" he guessed.

"It was an accident."

"Accident, gotcha." He pushed the bed frame back into place and sat on the floor against it, facing me. Oh, and there's that taunting smile again. It's an innocent smile right on the edge of a devious smirk... It's hot. "Good thing you salvaged my name, huh? I mean, Kyle or Stan or," he shivered, "Cartman's names on there? You're lucky." I rolled my eyes. "No, I mean it." He smirked... oh god. "I'm the good boy~" Shit.

I heard the car roll up downstairs. "Crap! My mom's home!"

"I wanna meet her." He stood, running a hand through his perfect, golden blonde hair.

"Yeah, sure," I said, trying to hide the nervousness. My hoodie hid my, uh, small problem down below when I was sitting... but standing? Probably not. And I hadn't come out yet either, I'm so far in the closet, I'm practically in Narnia. I stood awkwardly and saw those crystalline eyes glance down at my, ya know.

A smirk flashed on his face for a short moment then it was gone. "Let's go, Craig."

I nodded, my cheeks a light pink. We went downstairs to see my mom come in with groceries. "Hi mom, need some help?" The bags were stacked up in front of her face.

"Sure honey, thanks." I took some bags from her and she looked at Kenny and almost dropped her bags. "Craig, dear, who's this?"

"Oh yeah, this is Kenny, he's..."

"A friend from school. Mrs Tucker, right?" She nodded, staring. He smiled. "Nice to meet you... I would shake your hand but you need both right now." He took the bags from her and followed me to the kitchen to put them away.

"Kenny?" My mom asked.

"Yeah Mrs T?"

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"

He smirked, looking directly at me. "I'd love to."