New York City...220 Years Later

"Wow." I open my eyes. Where am I?  Everybody is here, but there are these 4 strange people staring at me. " Hi."one of the people said. "I'm Mark. This is Rodger." pointing to the guy on his right. "That is Maureen and Joanne." Mark said. "Who are you?" " I'm Alexander. Where am I?" "Your in New York."said one of the girls. I think it was Maureen. " You don't understand. We were in New York. Then, my friend gave us all rings, we put them together, and then we passed out." Eliza said. She was practically crying. She was sitting in my lap. "Why aren't you dressed in your petticoats?" asked Peggy. " Petticoats? It's 1989!"said a voice.  Oh no... " Let's introduce ourselves. " I suggested. Okay. Here we go. "I'm Eliza Hamilton." I'm John Laurens." " I'm Angelica Schuyler. " "I'm Peggy!" "I'm Aaron Burr." "I'm Hercules Mulligan." "And I, am Lafayette." Whew. Its a lot of us. "Who are you?" "I'm Mark Cohen." " I'm Rodger Davis." " I'm Maureen Johnson. " "I'm Joanne." "Who are these guys?" Asked another voice. "Collins! Come in! " said Mark. " I'm..Tom Collins."  Wow.  Things have changed. A lot. *Well," said Mark." I'll give you twenty bucks to buy you clothes and food. The store is right across the street. You can take your wife if you want." He said,handing  the money. "OK! Thank you. Eliza, let's go."
Outside...
"Wow. Is this me Eliza?" I said staring at the money. "Is that GEORGE?" Oh. My. God!! That was me and George. We were able to buy enough clothing and food for everyone. Mark even said that he would get the landlord to let us stay in one of the empty apartments. I owe him everything.