Chapter 3

That Collins guy is really interesting. He wa- is a computer genius. He also has a boyfriend/girlfriend named Angel. Angel. Sounds like a name my Eliza should have. Collins said that Angel is a transgender person, so he said that I should call Angel a she for right now. She is also a drummer. She sounds like a very amazing and special person. Just like Eliza. My Eliza. I'm so happy I am married to this women.  We are expecting are first child next spring. A baby boy. We will name him Phillip. He will be my son. My son. My own baby boy. My father wasn't around at all. Phillip, my son, I swear I will be around for you. I promise with all of my heart. I have a heavy feeling in my hear right now so I am going to write a letter to my baby.

   Dear Phillip Hamilton,

  I am your father. I swear with all my heart ,dear Phillip, I will do my best each and every single day to take care of you and if I don't, I will quite possibly go to hell. You are my child and I love you. Its so weird that I love something so much and I don't even know it yet. You are my baby. Mine. Forever.

     Love,
  Your dear father, Alexander Hamilton

"Hello?"says a voice. I turn to look at this girl. " I'm Angel."she said. "Angel." I say. "You? Are Angel?" I stutter in that last part. She is beautiful. "Yeah."she says with a laugh. " And you are...?"she finishes. "Oh. Well I am Alexander. You are stunning. As in so forking pretty." I say. Oh crap... "Sorry. I really didn't mean it like that." I say. "Its OK Alex. You're funny."she says. Then she walks off.

Wow. Writing that letter was the most emotional thing I have ever written. Worst part is, I wrote that while listening to Dear Theodosia Reprise. Feels trip right there ladies and gents.