Chapter 4

Eliza met Angel. She absolutely loves her. They went to get their nails done yesterday. They will be best friends. I just know it. Anyways, Angelica met Joanne and  they talked forever. I heard part of their conversation. " Do we get to vote?" Angelica asked. " Oh yes. We could vote since 1921. It was a great victory for women." Joanne replied. That was all I heard.  It sounded like a deep conversation. I was writing. Mark gave me a journal. My Eliza is out having a girls day with Angel, Mimi ,Maureen, Angelica, Peggy and Hercules. Everyone  else is watching sappy Christmas movies and drinking hot coco. It is very good. After a while,  I decide to go out and watch the movie with them. It's something called "It's A Wonderful Life". The part I saw was okay. "Anyone up for popcorn?" I hear Rodger say. Not knowing what this so called "popcorn" is,  I say yes. When I got it, I stared at it for about 2 minutes until I decide to try it. Wow! This is actually VERY good. I thank Rodger, and go back to watching the movie. The girls and Hercules come back about 4 minutes until the movie is over. They sit and watch it with us. " Hey Herc?" I ask. "Yeah bud?"he responds. "Did you have fun?" I ask again. "Know what? I did!"he says. "Good! " I say and about then, the movie is over. We go to our rooms. I fall asleep after 1 hour of reading and writing.

Hey people! Sorry I haven't updated. I didn't have any ideas. Any who, leave suggestions, questions and  what not. Oh yeah! Check out my other book My Favorite Cut Hamilton Songs. Have a very good week! And remember my Eliza's, YOU ARE ENOUGH! Okay! Bye friend! Till next time!