03

Ana laid in her bed with a wide smile on her face. Just three days until she was going to meet Luke to join him and the boys on tour. She'd never been outside of her own country before, and to go so far as Rome was making it increasingly harder for her to sleep. There was also the fact that she'd be seeing Calum Hood again for the first time in ages and she really didn't have high hopes for him having changed in the slightest. She knew she herself had though. Or at least she thought so. There was a lot that she looked back on and cringed about. She was a spoiled little bitch and she'd never noticed her privilege before she got to college. College had done a lot for her.

Ana rolled to face her roommate's bed. If Ruth would have been awake, Ana would've seen the glow of her phone screen. She didn't. Instead of disturbing Ruth, she got out of bed and padded quietly to the door of the dorm. The campus library was open all night, and that's where she went when she couldn't sleep and she needed her best friend Phoebe.

As Ana walked, she regretted not changing into pants instead of just wearing her pajama shorts. Luckily for her, the library was warm and cozy. She made her way to a fairly empty part of the library. That wasn't hard since it was the middle of the night and all of the sane people were asleep in their dorms. Ana only hoped Phoebe was awake. Then again, if she wasn't , she'd likely answer Ana anyway. She was good like that. Facetime rang out a few times before a sleepy looking Phoebe popped up on the screen with a yawn.

"Ana? What's up, sweets?" She asked. Ana sighed and ran a hand through her hair like she tended to do.

"I leave in three days." She said. Phoebe knew what she was talking about. She always did.

"Shouldn't you be excited? Like yeah, asshole hood's gonna be there, but you're both older and you're gonna be in Rome! I'd kill to go to Rome for spring break!" It was then that Ana came up with a brilliant idea.

"Come with me"

Hey there! Comment your thoughts and predictions and whatnot lol love ya.