{Chapter 11}

Aidan.

I was a couple of months old when I was trained. I know for a danger mix I would be a baby to them, not being able to talk. But we're different.

Years ago a human and a metalin fell in love but I don't know really what happened to them. All I know is that an evil metalin caused world war one on the land. I mean before that we all lived and peace and even lived there but ever since that... Incident they completely wiped us out of the story. And we were never aloud to step foot on the land or even mentioned.

Thats why we live underground and come out at night like some ghosts or whatever humans call them.

The reason why its called danger mix because metalins and humans are almost the same except metalins have powers but we didn't say that to any human at all. We were feared that we would be used for experimenting.

The reason why the ghost squad was made was because when I was five years old the commander found a girl the same age as me but... She wasn't human nor like us. She was both, we didn't know if to call her a danger mix.

Her name was Ath, her mom is a human and her father... Well I cant really mentioned what he did.

Days went by and Ath's mom got murdered and so did... Our ex number two but she betrayed us because she didnt believe our ways, and wanted to hide in the human world but I guess she was also watching the girl and got caught. Its heart breaking that Rosetta-

*ahem* Number one murdered her own sister. Well we don't believe in emotions actually, we cant feel any emotion until you meet the "one" for you. But most people didn't believe that I didn't even believe that.

When I was six I was assigned to watch Ath in preschool but no physically be there next to her, I would just watch her walk to school and number one would take care of her.

But there was a shift not a galaxy shift a squad shift... Our commander passed away and needed a special type of magic.

Love, a rare type of magic from a person with human and metalin blood.

Ath,

but she needed to be thirteen to get to her full potential and inherit her powers.

Commander only has seven years to be healed or his dead body disappears and goes to sleep in the clouds.

Thats when I was assigned to go to Ath's school to watch her and that was until I hit her in the head for dodgeball and just to see her face like she was about to cry.

That moment I started to feel things like guilt and sadness.

And I think you know the rest.

A/n

Thank my brilliant brain to remind me to post, cause camp was too fun and I completely forgot I had a phone😂.