Chapter 15

~Zane's POV

Y/n and I had moved a little throughout the night, she is now laying on my chest. I really want to get up but I don't want to wake her up. "Y/n." I say quietly, nudging her a bit. She moves a little, tightening her arms around me and groaning. "Y/n, I want to get up." I say. She groans again. "Nooooo." She starts.

"I like it when I'm curled up in your chest and you smell good and it's amazing when you play with my hair and I like your arms around meeee."

(You certainly do not use grammar when you are tired.)

I smile, blushing a little. "We can do this again later, I'm hungry." I say. "How long have you been awake?" She asks. "Awhile, I was just thinking about things." I say. She sighs. "I wanna stay hereeee."

"No, Y/n get up." I say. She doesn't move. I try to push her off but her arms stay tight around my neck. "Noooo." She whines. I pull her hands off of my neck, before she can curl back up against me I sit up and get out of bed. "No!" She shoots up. She walks over to me still standing on the bed. She puts her arms out. "What are you doing?" I ask. She rolls her eyes; leaning forward, she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my torso.

I put my arms underneath of her, supporting her. She snuggles her head into the right side of my neck. "There." She says. I smile. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

I go over to the counter and set Y/n on it, her arms and legs still wrapped around me. My arms rest around her waist. I wonder what's going through her head. After resting in that position, in silence, for a bit. Y/n moves away a little bit and I kiss her forehead. I rest my lips on her forehead, not pulling away.

I pull away in a roll-like motion, resting my forehead on the top of her head. The only thing making noise is our breaths and toughts. I wonder what's going on in her head. I want to do more things just Y/n and I; like when we were in the tree. I hate to see her scared in public situations.

I have an idea.

I stay with Y/n in that position until she moves back into me again, and eventually falls asleep again. I take her back up to my bedroom and lie her down. I go to my laptop and open up to the Internet.

I hope this idea works.

--

A/N so yeah short chapter.. but uh.. if I continued this would've been reeeeaallllyyy long by the end. And it's 1:30am.

I wonder if anyone can guess Zane's idea :3 .

Oh and.. follow ZuddlesSquad becccaaaausseee it's a collab account I made with Snowflake33634 and @FlutterMau (IT'S ONLY LETTING ME TAG PEOPLE I RECENTLY FOLLOWED AND I'M MAD. SORRY.)

We based it all on #Zuddles.

You can't judge.

We created this.

It's continuing.

ok bai.