The Case Of The Missing Penny Board (02L, jennxpenn, andrea russet.)

*authors note*

for all you acacia fans, I have nothing against her. I think she's getting much better at not posing in the camera and what happened with Sam was a while back. I wrote this before I realized that, so no offense to Acacia. :)

Jenn was jolted out of her bed by her loud alarm. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons was screaming in her ears. She pushed her dirty blonde hair out of her face, and pulled herself off the floor. She then went into her closet. After she was dressed, she ran downstairs to see her best friend Andrea sleeping in her waffles. Jenn laughed as she grabbed her mint green penny board and skated out the door. She loved starting her morning this way. She watched the trees sway in the cool summer breeze as she made her way to Taco Bell.

Jenn was meeting up with Jc. Their friends Kian and Andrea didn’t “do” waking up early, so they weren’t coming. Once Jenn skated up to Taco Bell, she jumped off her board and picked it up as she walked in to Taco Bell. She saw Jc sitting in a booth already. His ashy brown hair was pulled back in a red beanie, and only his bangs were out. His chocolate brown eyes were scanning his iPhone. After staring for a bit, Jenn finally walked over and sat down. “Hey!” she smiled. “Oh hi! Wanna order?” Jc replied. Jenn nodded as she left her penny board under the table, and walked up to the front. While they were waiting, Jenn examined the restaurant. She noticed that there was pink duct tape on every single seat there. The smell of taco’s roamed the air as it was time for Jenn and Jc to order.