Chapter 2

Once they both had their food and sat down, that was when everything started to go wrong. Jenn caught a glimpse of a brown haired girl sprinting out the door with something tucked under her arm. She shrugged as she was about to put her feet on top of her penny board, when she didn't feel it under her feet like it was before. She realized that it might have been stolen, and when she jumped on the floor and looked under the table, she was sure. "Jenn, uh... what are you doing?" Jc asked, curiosity in his voice. "My penny board!" Jenn whispered, looking at the ground. "What do you mean?" Jc asked. "My penny board is gone! It got stolen! That cost me 150 dollars, what am I gonna do?!" Jenn replied, frustration in her voice. "Don't worry, we'll get it back." Jc responded. "How?" Jenn asked. Jc moved his hair out of his face as he said, "We'll figure it out."

After Jenn and Jc were done eating, they walked back to Jenn and Andrea's apartment. Once they were at the door, Jc said "I'm sorry about your penny board. We'll find it." Jenn smiled, "It's okay. Let's go inside." They entered the apartment to find Andrea STILL sleeping in her waffles. Her auburn hair was tangled and frizzy, but most of it was stuck to the syrup on her waffles. Jenn clapped in front of her face loudly, which caused Andrea to jump up. "Why did you do that?" Andrea yelled, her brown eyes filled with anger. "You were sleeping in your waffles!" Jenn replied, rolling her blue eyes. "Oh..." Andrea said. "Anyway, I'm gonna go cry in my room now." Jenn announced. "Why?" Andrea asked. "Her penny board got stolen." Jc replied. "Don't remind me!" Jenn yelled as she ran upstairs. "Girls these days." Jc said, causing Andrea to laugh.