Chapter 5

Amanda's Pov
Nichole pushed me off and ran away. I went to follower her and to see what was wrong, I don't care if she wanted me to or not. Suddenly I was shoved down to the ground by some man in a black shirt and grey pants. I looked up and realized.. oh shit it was my boyfriend, I forgot about him and I really don't want to be with him anymore, I have feelings for Nichole and I need to know she'll be okay.

"Blake, I can't date you anymore" I said as I got up to run to Nichole I could hear Blakes cry from far away, I know I made him sad but I just can't love him anymore. I saw Nicole's car driving as fast as she possibly could and I knew something could happen. I ran in to my car and dashed off to find her, hopefully catching up to her.
***
After a few minutes later I pulled up a block away from where she was, trying not to be caught. When I got closer, I saw her hug some guy. I could not tell who it was but my heart shattered at the sight. Then I saw it, Nicole was hugging Neal, her bestfriend which gave me relief. I saw that they were going to a café and as they walked in I waited 10 minutes to walk in.

I got in to the café and ran to Nichole as soon as I saw her and hugged her. I wrote down my number and her face was lighting up severely.
"Call me later maybe we can catch-up" I whispered in her ear. I can't wait for this moment to be with her, I left the cafe and went to my house, this is my chance to ask her out.