Chapter 12

Nichole's Pov
I have to leave for college soon and it's one thing I'm not excited for, I've decided to become a police officer.

Andrea decided she wanted to become a Artist and teach kids how to do art. I will be a few miles away from my girl which I don't want but when I get back I'll be with her forever and ever.

I will propose to her so I don't loose her to some other man. Neal and I broke our friendship and Jacob and Sami have left for France together to go to the same school..

I will be excited the day I get married to my girlfriend ugh, I must just be repeating my words.. I need to pack for college.
Neal Pov
Amanda will be out of her life for now and that makes me happy I can finally get my girl back and we can be happy together ahh, this is a happy day for me.

"Get back to your duties private!" My sergeant called
"Yes sir!"

Prepare for the worst... I'm coming for you my baby girl..

Amanda's Pov
Me and my girlfriend will be far away, and although she wont be with me, she will always be in my heart and I'll never be able to leave her side, always.

Jacobs Pov
Me and Samantha went to go to France together and I love her so much, when we get back we plan on telling our family and friends how much we love each other and always have.

Samantha's Pov
I can't believe I'm in France with my amazing boyfriend, oh god how am I going to tell my friends? I'll figure that out later, for now I must enjoy my time with friends... goodbye for now.. old pals..

A/N: sorry guys for making this chapter so short! I promise I just wanted to get everyone's view of how they felt towards being separated was like! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next book, when They all finish college and get married!!