Chanel-o-ween (Chanel x reader)

AU where there's no Hester or murders and season 2 didn't happen.
Chanel x reader

Halloween was an important holiday at kappa. It was for every young girl. They all get to dress as slutty as they want and no one can tell them that it's too much because they're just in costume. This halloween was extremely important to you as it was your first halloween in a sorority, and kappa of all sororities. So the pressure was on to look hot as fuck but also not as hot as Chanel to make sure she wouldn't like kick you out or something. Though it was hard to be hotter than Chanel, she was perfect. Her beautiful and silky blond hair caught the light in just the right way. Her stare was intense and left you feeling cold and threatened. Overall, she reminded you of a greek goddess. Number 3 noticed how you would look at Chanel when you thought no one could see you. That's when you let your guard down and would get completely carried away in your attraction to Chanel. Number 3 either thought you were just admiring her as a role model or knew and was being respectful of you and not telling. Either way you were glad she was keeping shut about it. You had heard Chanel make a few jokes about lesbians and you didn't know how she would react to a lesbian being attracted to her, so you were just not going to say anything and hope this little thing you have for Chanel goes away soon.

"Is that fitting alright?" You heard number 5 say from outside the thin curtain of the change room. You almost forgot you were at the halloween store at the mall, you were so caught up in your own worries and thoughts.

"Yea, maybe a size smaller though it's a bit loose." You called back out and you heard heels clacking on the floor as you assume number 5 went to go find another size for you. You started playing around with the frills on the end of the short skirt. You had no idea what the costume was you just knew that it was one of the ones that the german girls at oktoberfest wear when they serve beer, and you looked hot in it. The costume came with white stockings that rode up your leg and ended just before the skirt started, which was very high up on your thigh. There was a brown corset-type part with green and red designs on it, underneath which was a yellow apron-type thing. The costume showed all your curves and was quite suggestive, making it the perfect costume for any modern girl on halloween. You picked up your phone that was inside your bag that was sitting on a small stool in the changing room. You saw you had a snapchat from Chanel and smiled to yourself as you opened up your phone, putting in your password. When you opened Chanel's actual snapchat it was a mirror picture of her in a red sleeveless leather body suit with the leg parts cut off at the start of her thighs. She has a headband with devil horns and a devil tail attached to the back of her costume. She had a bored and disinterested look on her face. The picture was captioned "How does this look?"

You took a picture of yourself in the mirror of the store's changing room and put the caption as "Looks good, maybe add fishnets tho? How about me?" You sent the snap to Chanel and waited for a reply. You got a picture of her still wearing the devil horns but this time it was just her face and she had the iconic white girl dog filter with the caption as "Nice idea Number Six. Also you look cute in that costume I guess." The part where Chanel called you cute made your heart speed up and you couldn't hold back your smile. You looked back at yourself in the mirror and twirled around a little bit as you looked over the costume again, thinking about what to send back to Chanel. You sent back a picture of your face with the flower crown filter and put the caption as "You'll be the hottest one at the party tho obvi." After you sent that snap you put your phone back in your bag as number 5 came back to your changing room and handed you the costume over the door. 

As soon as you and number 5 finished shopping, the two of you went back to the Kappa house and as soon as miss Bean closed the door behind you two, you heard Chanel calling for you. You rushed over to her room and knocked on the door softly. After a loud "come in" from Chanel you slowly opened the door to see her standing in the middle of her room with the costume from the snapchat, but this time with red fishnets and stiletto heels. The inside of her room was filled with pumpkin themed decorations and fall themed candles. 

"Put on that costume you tried on." Chanel demanded as soon as you got inside and closed the door behind you. You were confused as to why she wanted you to put it on but you weren't going to question her. You went into her bathroom and changed into the costume and when you walked back out she was standing in the exact same places in the room, but instead facing you instead of the front door. She waved her finger at you in that way that means "come over here" and you followed what she said. When you were standing in front of her she brushed your hair out of your face and held your face for a second, seeming to examine you. Her hands then went down to lie on your shoulders. She then closed her eyes and waited. You were confused and honestly didn't know what to say or do. She opened her eyes again and sighed, telling you to kiss her. You did as she said and leaned in to her, resting your hands on her small hips. When your lips connected it brought up a year's worth of hidden emotions and affection. The kiss was short but still everything you could have ever asked for, Chanel grabbing your ass as she pulled away. 

"I have to plan for Chanel-o-ween. If I need you for anything else I'll call for you." Chanel said and waved you away. You felt the heat rush to your face and you couldn't stop smiling as you walked to the main door of Chanel's room. 

"Oh, and ____" You heard Chanel say before you walked out. You turned back around to look at her, she was smirking at you. "I think we'll be a tie for the hottest girls at the party."