thirty-five

Surprise! :)

+
+
+

"Mate, calm down-"

"No!" Zayn snapped, pacing in his room like a caged animal.

Louis sat on Zayn's bed, amused with all of this but pretending to be concerned.

"Why should I calm down when he's the one call my girl stunning, and beautiful, and leaving an x?!" Zayn fussed.

"Why the hell would he leave an x? That means a kiss, you know."

"I wasn't born yesterday, I'm familiar with this." Louis said.

"Who does he think he is?" Zayn asked angrily.

"And why would she post something like that?" He added, wishing Harry would've sent such a picture to him instead of posting it for everyone to see.

"I'm not complaining." Louis said, liking the photo.

He was tempted to comment, but looked up to find Zayn giving him such a glare he got chills.

"Sorry." Louis said quietly.

"I hate that prick. I want to kill him." Zayn muttered. "Or at least knock a few of his teeth out."

"D'you think you can reach his mouth?" Louis asked.

Zayn glared at him again. "Big talk coming from a human stump like yourself. You're shorter than me."

"Oi, easy, I was just joking." Louis said.

"Not the best time for your shit." Zayn spat.

"Look, honestly, just sit and breathe for a minute okay? It's not that big of a deal-"

"Yes it is! I really have feelings for hi- her." Zayn said, hoping Louis didn't pick up on his mistake.

"I know, but I meant this doesn't mean you've lost her, Zayn. This is just some prick being a prick. Harrie likes you, not him. You're the one she thinks about all the time and wants to be with. Forget about Jay. He's irrelevant." Louis said.

Zayn sat down, sighing. "But he needs to understand she's mine."

"True." Louis said, looking towards Zayn's phone as it vibrated.

Zayn hurried over to it.

"He just followed me." Zayn said as he read the notification.

"Wait for it." Louis said knowingly, nodding when Zayn's phone vibrated again.

"Now he messaged me." Zayn scoffed.

"Shocker." Louis said to himself, looking back at the photo of Harrie.

She was definitely a babe, but for once, Louis' interests were elsewhere.

jaay_544: you wanted to meet up??

Zayn chuckled, wishing they were face to face.

_zaynjaym93: if it comes to that. Harry is mine, got it? lay off the comments

jaayy_544: don't you mean "Harrie"?

_zaynjaym93: cut the shit, I know and you know

jaay_544: I didn't know you knew

_zaynjaym93: why tf wouldn't I?

jaay_544: no reason, and I get it. but the comments don't mean anything, they're friendly

_zaynjaym93: they don't look too friendly

jaayy_544: well...they are XD I get he's yours, don't worry I won't "take him" from you