3

Grayson's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night because I needed to piss. After I used the restroom I just hopped back in bed. I laid there for a couple minutes and I realized I wouldn't fall back asleep anytime soon.

I was staring off into my ceiling. "Fuck." I muttered to myself.
The urges started coming into my head.
I huffed and got out of bed. I slid on a sweater and some sweats. I grabbed my shoes and opened up the window.
I crawled out onto the roof and slid down the wall. I didn't know where I was going but I just wanted to look around.
As I walked down the street I noticed a gas station sign. I could use some chips and a soda.
As I crept towards the gas station I saw a girl inside. Who wasn't ugly but she wasn't my type either.

She wasn't skinny but she wasn't the thick you see guys cumming over about on twitter. She had shoulder length black hair. It was curly and wavy. It just looked messy to me if I'm being honest. She was wearing some jeans that looked a little big on her and a hoodie. Her sneakers and her light washed high wasted jeans made her look like one of those girls you see on Tumblr. I walked in and went straight to the chip isle to get my hot fries then grabbed a Mountain Dew.

She was arguing with the cashier. He was an older guy, maybe his forties.  
"C'mon Rick, I really need them."

"You don't need them you want them to go burn yourself out!"

"Why do you care what I'm gonna do with them?"

"Fine can I just get a pack of cigarettes then."

"Here."
She slammed the cash on the counter and turned around.
Once she saw me she gave me almost a disgusted look.
"What are you looking at creep."

"Nothing much." I spat back. What a cunt.

"Whatever. Dick face." She muttered and walked away.

I smirked at the reaction I got out of her.

"This all kid?"

"Yeah."

"That'll be four dollars and sixty-eight cents."

I gave him the cash and started walking back home. On my way I realized that crazy chick was in front of me.

Boy this should be fun.