Crystal's Birthday (Part 1)

I woke up in the morning on my purple bed. I sat down groggily and scratched my eyes an I realized... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I then stood up from my bed and went to change clothes. And then, someone knocked on my door.

Wonder who is it? I thought. Cause no one ever knocks on my door this early except my parents. But there is no occasion except my birthday.

I went closely to the door touching the handle closely.

And then someone bursted in my room with confetti. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They said. Which made me fall down to the ground with a scream.

I massaged my forehead looking at them. It's Pinkie and behind her were the other mane 6 along with Sapphire, Edison and Elizabeth

"Thanks guys! But why in room?" I said being helped by Sunset. "Well Pinkie standard stuff of course." She said.

"There's more!!"  Pinkie said.

"I heard. Twilight and Sapphire said it to me." I told them. We all looked at the both of them. And the both of them backed away a little.

"So go! Change! You've got a big day!" Sapphire said as they all pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door. "WHAT WILL I WEAR?! I HAVEN'T GOT MY CLOTHES YET!!" I screamed from inside.

The door opened at a hand came in holding a dress with a pair of shoes. "Here yo go darling!" Rarity said as I took it and locked the door.

I looked at the dress after I'm done wearing it. It looked pretty. It's black, purple and white. I can't explain the whole thing cause it's so much! But the dress is above the knees and I'm wearing black legging and shoes.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Seeing them all looking at me. Rarity gasped with big eyes and smile on her face. "It looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Don't worry we'll take you there to Sapphire's." She said as half of the group already gone out my house.

I was walking out of my bedroom and suddenly, someone hugged me then I looked at her. "Happy BDay Crys!" She said to me. "Thanks Twi." I said smiling continuously walking down the stair together.

A/N: Yaaas!! Today's meh birthday and I'm so happy!!! I guess I have to cut the birthday chapters into parts cause I didn't have anytime for this. Cause I had a party with my friends including Sapphire in my house.

(Deleted photo) -.- sorry but they gave me notebooks, pens, Book 1 and Book 2 of The Land of Stories, stuff toys, Twilight Sparkle pony and lots more...

And these were the gifts they gave me... Thank you!!! <3

And there is another unfamiliar name and it was Elizabeth. Supposedly, she is Elayssa. Then Elayssa asked me to change her name and be part of Twilight's life. So hope you understand...

~Crystal