Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy's new Law of Attraction?

The youngest member of the Wizengamot elected and it's non other than Draco Malfoy AND Hermione Granger!
The once enemies, now partners, are the first Witch and Wizard to be accepted at only 26 years old and to be chosen at the same time. "The bar for this position had been set very high but they are both talented, hard working and very passionate. The only logical choice was too approve both their applications. I am sure that Mr Malfoy and Miss Granger will bring a refreshing aura to this new Era." Said the Minister of Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt, after announcing their famous names at the press conference.

"I'm sure that I'll be speaking on behalf of Miss Granger and I when I say that despite our age, we take this position very seriously and with the greatest of honours. We are ready to do anything to make sure that justice is given in the fairest of way not only to Muggle-borns, Half-bloods or Pure-blood but to Werwolves, Squibs and Magical Creatures too. We all share the same land and we will all share the same laws." Finished Draco Malfoy with a very serious tone.

Miss Granger was at his right, both stood proud. "I think Mr Malfoy expressed both our feelings in memorable words that will be engraved in Magical History." She answered when asked if she wanted to add anything to what her counterpart had stated.
One thing is sure, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy make a very powerful duo.

Send us your insight via Owl Post!

Article by Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. Photos by Denis Creevey. Witch Weekly, Ministry of Magic.

 Witch Weekly, Ministry of Magic