V

I smoke so much weed I just be thinking like 'Imma be one slow, dumb mutha fucka when I'm 60.' Then I just spark another one.
-Joey Fatts [😂]

• Need More •

2013.
A Year Later...

Joey
Long Beach, CA

I pulled up the warehouse parking my car then getting out of my car

I pulled up the warehouse parking my car then getting out of my car. I pulled my pants up going through the back door. As I walked to go clock-in I sent a text message until I bumped into someone. I looked up from my phone looking down to see my short ass boss. I rolled my eyes inwardly ready to hear his mouth. "Look who decided to Joey. Only-" he looked at the watch on his wrist saying, "-45 minutes late."

"I was having car trouble," I lied ready to walk around him.

He stepped right back in front of me as I looked at him with low eyes. I was about two seconds away from rolling his bald ass across this floor like a bowling ball. "You have car trouble everyday. You've already been late twice this week."

"I know and that's my bad. I'll make sure I'm on time tomorrow," I said trying to fill him with bullshit.

"Do you think I'm dumb?" Actually, yeah. "Not only are you late, but you're high. You can't even come to work without smoking that marijuana," he said pronouncing it wrong putting an emphasis on the j. Yeah, because I have to deal with mutha fuckers like you. "On top of that, you smoke weed on the job out back with Jay. Not only that, I'm positive you helped with that robbery we had. I can't prove it, but I'm pretty positive."

"So what are you saying?" I asked looking at him as if he was dumb. These long ass stories wasting my time. Either fire me or not.

"I'm saying, I already took a chance by hiring you in the first place. I'm gonna have to put you on suspension. Until then you're off the schedule for awhile."

"You might as well fire me because I'm not coming back," I said taking off the little vest handling it to him. "By the way...Fuck ya! Suck my dick!" I said throwing up a middle finger leaving.