a dream gives rest

2 months  after the funeral: 

ash woke up,  sweat was everywhere as he looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall he saw the time it was  3 am is was actually a good night as the last 5 he didn't get further then 2:00. he saw pikachu staring at him, ash knew pikachu worried about him. 

hay buddy why you up? ash asked 

pikachu looked at his trainer and said to him pika pi pikachu. 

ash understood pikachu and said to his friend that he hat the same nightmare as the other nights, only this was a bit dividend.  in the last 2 months never slept longer than 3 and a half hours and the only reason for that was because his therapist said thet ash shout take sleeping pills. 

he thought back at the last moments of his dream.

he saw through greninja's eyes he saw a blue paw  reaching for  serena and a view seconds after it caught her it whet black. ash knew it wasn't a dream it was a memory it was acherly the last time ash had saw serena although it wasn't with  his own eyes it came close because of his bond with greninja. 

ash had this dream almost every night for the past 3 months , only this night was different it was extended , there was something after the dream he normally  had. it was a swirling purple room he heard some beeping noise which he couldn't tell where it came from, and he heard a heartbeat when  suddenly heard a familiar voice shouting.

ASH PLEASE SAVE ME he heard.

he knew exactly who's voice it was he known it as serena's.

he started running towards the sound of serena's voice and saw the girl with honey blond hair floating in the air, he knew it was serena.

he started running even faster en when he reached the girl he grabbed a hand it was soft just like he remembered he heard the voice again, he looked at her face but her lips weren't moving he heard the words ash please don't leave me. when he heard thed he holded her hand even tighter. 

after a view minutes of holding teh hand that felt like he just ren a marathon  serena was slowly disapearing.

immediately after thet ash was awake thinking of his dream he saw braixen was up as well the fire fox pokémon slowly walked to ash as she laid next to him trying to comfort ash. 

something that happened tonight was giffing ash rest, wat it was ash didn't know what it was. cought it be braixen how laid next to him or was it the dream he thought well slowly falling back to sleep again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

main  while in odyssey village a good 36 miles away from ash. 

a blau figure stood next to a honey blond  girl in a hospital bed, the figure had a scarf what was made of his tongue and on his head he had a 2 black finns and 1 red fin in the middle  and a strange star like object on his back he had his hand on the girls chest as he was getting tired when he suddenly started glowing the fins on his heat were gone as so the star  on his back.

he had just woken up and the last thing he caught remember was that he was holding this girl in his hands when she was unconscious as he walked to a house.

 he lifted the paw of the girls chest  as he heard the door open.

it was nurce joy how stood in front of the pokémon.

she smiled as she saw greninja awake.

she then said to the pokemon finely you awake after 2 and a half months you're finely awake she said but please go back to you own bed and leave your trainer your energy levels are very low en even though you're awake it seems like they doped even further as greninja laid down on his bed again.

 one thing greninja joy said to greninja you got to  tell me  where your pokeball is your tainer has only empty and when i tried to get you in wan it wouldn't work so ware is your pokeball?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back at vaniville town where ash was staying he woke up.

he saw a fox like figure next to him on his bed en looked at the time as he saw it was 11:30 am.

huh?? he said to himself as he thought to himself i slept for more than 12 hours in total? he thought to himself.

when he feld hi stomach growling he wanted something to eat. it was a feeling he didn't had for 2 months as het has lost a lot of weight because he wasn't eating enough his appetite was completely gone. so he wouldn't eat ore  braixen or pikachu talt ash they wanted to see ash eat something.

he went out of bed an walked downstairs and he saw grace sitting on the couths as he asked do we still have some breakfast left?

of course grace said almost in shock i left some scrambled eggs and bacon for you it's not much as i thought you weren't going to be hungry.

thanks ash said when braixen and pikachu came downstairs.

they both were also very conviewst   about what happened to ash.

grace called ash over to talk about his emotional state being changed from one to another in a night.

when grace asked this, ash couldn't  find an answer till he remembered the dream of holding serena's hand what gave him rest. he told grace whit a smile o hit face

he started explaining the dream to grace as she listened very carefully.

i don't know why but i have the feeling that something great  will happen to me in the forthcoming time.

and ash didn't know how right he was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ent of chapter 2