a reunion of love.

roughly a month had past in odyssey village since greninja woke up.

it was nighttime and the lights went out in the hospital. serena still hasn't woken up and greninja walked up to her. laying his paw on her chest where her heart is.

greninja did this tis almost every night. the first time he tried it he was very weakened by his injuries.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashback

when greninja  woke up for the first time since the "accident" happened he felt broken, greninja immediately knew it was caused by ash because of their connection. he didn't know what to do  till he saw serena a couple of meters away from him.

he tried to stand and walk to her but when her put pressure on his legs he immediately felt, the ninja frog pokemon looked at his leg and saw it was in a plaster but he didn't care for thet he must reach serena for his trainer.

he crawled to the bed serena was in an grapt onto the mattress as he pulled himself up to sit next to her.

greninja knew what serena ment to ash, he knew he loves her. he laid a paw on to serena her heart and tied to concentrate  on ash.

a view minuted had passed when greninja shiht and was about to gif up till he felt something he took a deep breath an concentrated once more he closed his eyes en saw a space of swirling light purple he saw ash and serena,  he saw ash running to serena and grabbing her hand.

a view minutes later 

greninja felt like he just fought the charizard of alain he wanted to gif a sign that ash had to say goodbye but it was already to late as he saw ash disappear.

he lifted the paw of serena's chest.

end flashback 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greninja breathe deeply so  he cought concentrate on ash, it was far more easy since his powers were almost completely restored it took only 10 seconds or so when he was in the purple room again. ash appeared but it looked that the boy was expecting this "dream" this time.

ash was next to serena his hands around one of her's for about 10 minutes when he suddenly kissed the girl on  her forehead. 

huh?! ash shouthed out when he saw  serena's lips turn to a smile, a weak smile but still a smile.

this is not a dream it must be real ash thought but how till suddenly he feld a pressure on his shoulder  ash closed his eyes when he said softly thank you greninja.

greninja nodded and stood in front of ash but felt quickly two hands around his body and heard a crying voice say 

thank you for showing to me that she isn't dead, thank you for saving her, thank you for the last month that the dreams gave me something of a life back and of course thank you for the bond we have.

when ash let go of greninja he went to the other side of the bed placing a hand on the heart of serena and sticking a hand out to the pokemon.

greninja nodded and laid his paw on top of ash's hand on the chest of serena and he grabbed the hand of ash. 

when ash said to greninja and serena from now on we are bonded as 3 not just 2 like before cause you didn't only connected serena and me but i think that you need to have a similar kind of bond between serena an you to get us here and maybe i was the key for it. i know you love braixen as much as i love serena and is she also a key for you there for can you get her here as well. greninja nodded in agreement when a light appears next to ash.

braixen?! braixen said looking around in shock when she saw 2 standing figures and 1 floating. braixen saw ash and saw the hand on the floating figure. braixen eyes went big when she saw is was serena and a tear came in the fire fox eyes. than ze looked over to the last figur an ran immediately towards it when she saw it was greninja and wrapt the frog like pokémon all out crying before she looked at ash again.

braixen, ash said you need to put a paw on ours on serena chest and hold on to our other hand's.

brai! braixen nodded.and did what ash said she most do. 

and in the space between the arms a bright green light came to glow as sparkling parts started to drop like snowflaks  on serena's chest before disappearing in to her.

after a couple of seconds serena's eyes shot open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      nurse joy came in the hospital room when she saw greninja with one of his paws on serena's chest en one paw hanging over the body when suddenly a  green light blinded her.

when nurse joy cude open her eyes again she saw that the green light was snowing over serena when she heard a scream from the girl thed laid in the bed.

ASHHH!!!! 

the green sphere was gone greninja stood next to the bed heavily panting.

nurse joy's jaw dropped at the sight but quickly asked the girl the question she wanted to ask the day greninja came in with the girl in his arms.

hello sleepy head she said to the panting honey blond girl. may i ask you what your name is?

yeah of course my name is serena, where is ash as she look around the room looking for her boyfriend.

you mean ash ketchum the runner up of the kalos league this year? nurse joy asked 

serena said yes that's him where is he her eye feld on greninja next to her i see his greninja is hear so where is he.

 another question was asked by nurse joy who asked.

how long do you think you have bin asleep?

i don't know maybe just this night right when she realised thed she was in a hospital room. wat how long have i been out? serena asked in panic

about 3 and a half months......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile in vaniville town 

ash woke up havely panting he looked to his side when he saw braixen doing the same thing. it wasand a dream ash shouted in relief when he looked at the clock on the wall 

3:25 

what is it ash heard coming from the door it was grace i heard you shouting.

nothing special ash said to serena's mom with a smile. 

please go back to bad i'll explain once were downstairs he said to grace.

and when he turned around on his side to fall asleep again braixen layed down next to him he said to the fox pokemon he has taken care of the last couple of months. we're going to see her in no time he said we sleep here for one last night to find out where she is then we go to serena. 

================================================================================

 i hope you all like it so far