Chapter two

LexasPOV

Nervously I sat in my car, while I stood on the parking lot of the school.
I had a few more minutes, before I had to go, however, it made me internally mad.
When I won't get these job I wouldn't know what to do than.
Since before I had moved back to LA, I had sent applications to some schools.
This one was the only one who had sent me an invitation.
All the others were refusals.
So this was also a reason why I looked for other places to work.
"You'll get this Lexa. You have done so much already, so you can do this too" I whispered tu myself, before I get out of my car and entered the school.
Of course I felt the looks of some schoolboys, however, I ignored it.
WhenI came to the office of the rector I knocked immediately and after a little while the secretary let me in.
"What can I do for you?"
"My name is Lexa Woods, I should be here around nine for the job as math and sport teacher" I explained quietly and looked at the woman infront of me.
"Sat down , rector Jaha will be immediately with you"
"Thanks"I smiled, before I sat down towards of the desk and looked around a little bit.
Again I played with one of my strands of my hair, because I became more and more nervous.
It made me already mad.
More than a bit, if I was honest.
"You don't have to be nervously" easily I winced when I heard a voice behind myself.
I turned around and looked to an older black man, with grey hair.
"You must be Lexa Woods. Pleases me, my name is Thelonious Jaha" hesmiled when he held out his hand to me.
"Pleases me too" I smiled, when I briefly got up and laid my hand in his.
"Sit-down again" briefly I nodded, before I sat down again.
Jaha touched it me and also sat down.

"You have moved from New York City, right?"
"Yes, properly. Only a few days ago. Together with my best friend" I explained when I hit my legs on top of each other.
"And why , if I may ask?"
"I come from Los Angeles. When I was eleven, I have moved with my parents to New York City. There I have visited the school, have made my end in math and sport and now I search a job here in Los Angeles" I explained to him quietly, while he had a look at my references.
"You were always one of the best students when I see this" I nodded in the affirmative and lay down my hair over one shoulder.
I hoped only that he did not come to speak on the fact that I was called only for a good nine years Lexa and before that Luke.
"What has struck me, however, that some documents run under another name" deeply I breathed and nodded briefly.
"Yes, properly sir, but this would be a too long story to explain this now" I spoke and drank something from the water, which I have got.
"There are you right. At least, we know each other for just like ten minutes" I nodded in affirmative and leant back.
"We still have some other applicants. However, I will contact you during the next days, Miss Woods" I nodded, before I gave him the hand and left the room and the school.
All the students where in the classes alteady.
But about that, I don't really care.
Just when I was at my car, my phone suddenly rang.
"Yes?"I asked quietly when I got in and start the engine.
"You have an appointment at half past ten Lexa. With your new doctor" shit!
I had totally forgotten it.
"Thanks for the call Raven" I said, before I hung up and drove no second later to the practise.

Only fifteen minutes later I already came and breathed deeply.
I knew , that Abby Griffin would be my new doctor, but this was still unusual.
At least I already knew her.
Deeply I breathed again, before I entered the practise and went to the receipt .
"What can I do for you?" I heard a voice and looked to the woman behind the receipt.
It was Clarke.
Fantastically.
Had she to work here?
She would find out even faster now, who I really was.
Besides, I did not want this at all.
"I have at half past ten an appointment with Dr. Griffin" I explained quietly and looked at her.
"Are you not my new neighbour?" questioningly Clarke looked at me.
"Yes, I am" I smiled, when I further saw to her.
"My mother will be there for you immediately. You can already go to room number two"
"Thanks" I smiled again, before I disappeared there.
Nevertheless, more badly that could not go on at all.
Abby would come immediately behind it, who I really was and therefore Clarke would also find out.
This was  something what I never wanted.
And, besides, I was only back for just a few days.
I could only hope, that Abby would say her daughter nothing.
Otherwise my respect with Clarke would never become former than now.
About that , I was really sure.