Chapter 04 ~ What just happened?

For older readers only.... Inappropriate content...

Abbey POV

"Briar, Myles mom says dinner is ready.... Oh," I say as I walk into Briars room to see her and Myles KISSING. "Erm Briar, Dinner is ready..." I say as they break the kiss and wipe their lips

"Yea tell her were coming," Briar says and I walk away. What did I just see? I thought Briar had a boyfriend! I walk downstairs excited to tell mom what I just saw.

"Mom you will never guess what I just saw. I walked into Briars room and her and Myles were kissing, like actually snogging." I say laughing, and so does everyone else especially Tyson.

Briars POV

I can't believe I just kissed Myles, I just broke up with my boyfriend and now I'm kissing another boy I've only known a day. But Myles is quite cute, ok he's very cute. I walk down stairs and into the dining room and sit down, Myles sits opposite.

"Briar honey, me and Myles mom have decided you two should have a sleepover at Myles house to get to know one another better," my mom says smiling

"Erm ok," I reply

"How's Lucas?" Abbey asks smirking

"We've broke up. He's with Demi now," I cry

"Oh I'm so sorry," Abbey says

When they finish eating

"Briar you go upstairs with Myles and pack a bag for tonight," Mom says and I walk out and Myles follows. I walk up the stairs not saying anything to Myles. I pack a bag, I pack my Lacey underwear, a leotard (my black gymnastics exam one), leggings, tooth brush, a dress, make up, and my pyjama shorts and sports bra (I sleep in my sports bra). Then I walk back down stairs and to Myles house.

When I arrive at Myles house his mom tells me she set up a bed on the floor in Myles room for me. Myles shows me to his room.

"Well I guess we should get some sleep if you want to ace that audition tomorrow," I say with a smile.

"Yea, I guess," Myles reply and we get into our beds. "Look Briar it must be freezing down there look i'll sleep down there and you have my bed." He says looking at me innocently. 

"Myles but then you will freeze, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." I look at him with a smile. God it was cold especially in my shorts and sports bra.

"No get in here now," Myles says walking over to the door and locking it. I get into his bed and he bends down to get into the floor bed I grab his arm and pull him up. I move to the right along to the other side of the bed, so he didn't have to be near me, it was a king size bed. He got in and surprisingly he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He was so hot. We hugged for a while smiling at eachother and then we lent in and kissed lightly and then more fiercely until it turned into a full on make out session in Myles bed. He started feeling my bum, oh it felt so good. I got on top of him and took his top off and he tried taking my sports bra off. Wow he was so hot. We started kissing again and he pulled my shorts and underpants off so I pulled his pyjama bottoms and boxer shorts off. I knew exactly what was going to happen next. You see I'm not a virgin, me and Lucas did 'it' quite a lot. I saw Myles put his hand in the draw next to his bed and pull a condom out. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He opened the packet and put it on and then ..... I let out quiet moans with hope nobody could here, we started kissing and then Myles pulled it out and took the condom off. He was holding it in his hand and then I noticed a rip in it. Oh shit. We just stared at each other worried, the condom was empty. We both decided to go to sleep.

Morning

"MYLES THE AUDITION HAS BEEN CANCELED AND BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY MORNING!" Myles mom screamed. Myles just hugged me and that's how we spent most the day hugging in his bed. Finally I got up and changed. I walked straight home and went straight in the shower. 

"Briar there is a letter for you down here!" Mom shouted

What's the letter for?

Audition next chapter so that will be good