Chapter 56 - I want her back

Briars POV
If only he knew...

Myles POV
We met up with Tamara and Alan and said that we would visit soon. Then went home and decided to go to bed. I walked into mine and Briars room and noticed to bed sheets had been changed. That means Briars scent wont be on the sheets. I put some pyjamas on and cried myself to sleep. Oh Briar, why did you have to leave me.
When I wake up in the morning I put some sweatpants on and go for a walk. I go to the shop and bough a pack of Cigarettes and a lighter, maybe this will stop me being so upset. I took one out of the packet and lit it, I smoked it until you couldn't smoke it anymore. I chucked it on the floor and walked back home. I walked in the house and my mom gave me a hug and quickly pulled away.
"Myles, no," she said in shock
"What?" I asked confused
"Please don't start smoking." She said a tear rolling down her cheek, I must of smelt of smoke.
"Why?" I asked
"Think of Briar, what would she say if she knew?" My mom said and hugged me, I cried on her shoulder and I nodded.
I went upstairs and got the Christmas decorations out, then we all started putting the trees up. I came across a bauble with a picture of me, briar and Sydney when Sydney was born. I smile and can feel tears running down my cheeks. We finish putting the tree up and start putting the lights up outside the house. When we've finished I take the girls to a restaurant where I first met Niamh and saw Briar again after she came back from California for the first time.

301 words... Short and crap but I have longer updates on the way. Plus I only have to revise for 1 exam which I have tomorrow. 6 exams down 1 to go☺️
If only he knew what??😏