Elysium

In an alternate universe, where two worlds are together and divided at the same time, lived two "young men". One of them could be described as a Light being.

Choi Youngjae, son of the God of Elysium. Born and raised in a place where virtue and kindness were everywhere. Honesty and generosity enveloped anyone and everything. But him, he felt like an outsider.

Youngjae is the hope of everything. His mere presence radiated good will and trust. A creature so pure and honorable. That's why they nicknamed him, Sunshine.

Said Sunshine, enjoyed music a lot. He played a lot of instruments and he could play them all day long. He was always surrounded by others who loved to listen to his angelic voice and amazing talent. They showered him with compliments everyday, for as long as he could remember. Until the situation became somewhat... unimpressive to him.

He was not one to brag. Not at all. He always smiled the fullest and bowed down to everyone who took the time to say nice words to him. Meanwhile though, he was beginning to question his real meaning in life. Getting compliments everyday about something he definitely knew he was good at, became repetitive and useless. He always strived for more, leaving his thirsty imagination and need for change into much despair as more time went by.

His big brother, Mark, who was thought of as an absolute beauty, strained all day long to help others in need. He had no special talents except his charming ways and heavenly smile. And he needed nothing more.

"Yah Youngjae-ah! I would sin to have a talent like yours and you think it's not up to your worth anymore? Don't be such an ungrateful child and thank the Lord, for he has graced you with such abilities."

After hearing his brother's words, he would always smile. He would bow down and ask for forgiveness and promise to repent his way of thinking. He did that but found no way to change anything.

Elysium was a never ending cloud realm. The gods and all the other habitants, lived in cloud made dwellings. All day long, either they ate or they watched the little Earth people go on with their lives. When Youngjae wasn't entertaining everyone, he would entertain himself. He stepped down and disguised himself so that he could look like a human. He walked around the bigger cities and lost himself around the swarms of humans.

It was pure bliss to him. No one knew him. No one really smiled at him or bothered to acknowledge his presence. There was no special attention directed at him at no time. He looked at others and envied their simplicity. Their somewhat, odd ways to go through the days and nights. And nights, were something Youngjae was very much surprised to discover. Up in the sunny clouds of the Elysium, the concepts of day and night didn't exist. Only light. Blinding light.

Youngjae was by no means, a shy person. Especially when he introduced himself the first time. Even though people did not know him at all, his smile and extremely polite ways, eased up into everyone's heart. He met quite a few humans like this. All his years of trying to learns human speech didn't go to waste after all. But odd it was...

"What is this metro thing? Why do I have to step down the soil? Am I trying to pass the portals to hell? I hope not... Mark would make me regret my life the moment he finds out" were his thoughts when he had to go to a magical musical place someone told him.

"Dear Lord why are these stairs like this? I'm gonna fall if they don't stop moving" his thoughts continued as he descended down. Going through the check-in and the crowds of people sure confused him. In the most adorably polite way he could master, he asked around and a very nice young man helped him.

"Where do you wanna go" the man asked him and Youngjae wasn't one to identify very well where the places he wanted to go were or even how are they named. So he just said "I like music" and the other seemed very pleased for some strange reason. He gently grabbed his arm and guided him through the people and the trains waiting around for passengers.

"My name is Jackson Wang" he said to Youngjae while waiting for the train. The other smiled and said "They call me Sunshine". Jackson chuckled and thought the young boy is so delicate and he chose to be extra careful. He did so by keeping him close and watching after his back for any burglars might attack him. Youngjae looked just like he stepped out of a magazine cover after all.

When they finally arrived at their destination, Jackson took his keys out and got ready to open his shop for the day. Waiting for him was his same visitor, JB. When everyone finally acknowledged everyone, two sets of eyes never left each other no matter what Jackson was blabbering.

The world disappeared. No noise. No words. No one. Just two souls staring into each other. Love at first sight sure does exist.