chapter 1

10:15 AM ENGLAND

"Goodmorning people from the called 'England' . I am Sharmane Hales giving you a latest new about prince Seijuro Akashi, the only child of the king and queen Akashi is now preparing to travel to Tokyo Japan to visit his grandparents and other relatives for three months as it is planned. He was-"

The clicking sound of a remote was heard in the room of the prince who is wearing his expensive jacket that came from his best friend who is living in France who is very fashionable at all thinks and his own designer and ofcourse he should always look perfect infront of his grandparents or to anyone. An Akashi should always be perfect and absolute at his words.

"Are you sure you will be fine by going to your grandmother and grandfather's country without anyone to guard or protect you from danger, Sei-chan?" Queen shiori her son, she was sitting on the bed looking worriedly at her son or her only son.

"Yes I'll be fine, mother." he replied. "No one will recognize me just like before or like the last time I went to Japan a year ago." he added while he look at himself at the mirror. As he think that everything is perfect or he looks perfect, he went to his mother's side and grab his bag. While a man in his 30's went to his wife's side and path her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Shiori. Our son will be just fine." King Masaomi said. "Also send our regards to father Seiten and mother Miku, Seijuro."

"Yes, father. You should go visit them sometimes. Thy missed you guys." he went to his parents and hugs them both. "Well, I'll be going now. I don't want to miss my flight."

"Mou~ you should just ride our private plane." the queen said.

" It's okay. I don't want any attention from the crowd when I arrive. Japan knows our plane and we will also send them request everytime we visit Japan." he looks at his watch. "I have 45 mins left until my flight. So I have to go now. "

"Alright.. Take care, Sei-chan."

"Don't forget to call us when you arrive at your grandparents house, Seijuro."

"Yes, mother. Father. I won't forget and I will never forget." they all smiled to each other until the prince left the room and walk to the hallway of the palace and to the back exit where his butler is waiting for him with a car. He went inside the car and the driver drove to the airport which it took me 30 mins. As they arrive. His Butler first went out and open the door for him to get out.

"Your highness, please have a safe trip to Japan."

"Ah.. Thank you." he wents inside the airport and ofcourse his wearing disguise for other people to not recognize him. Everybody knows his face after all. "Well. Goodbye England and hello Japan."

_______________________________________________________

4:55 PM JAPAN

A boy, who has a sky blue hair, pale skin and blue eyes, went alone to his classroom and stops infront of the door. Inside was a real mess. Alot of crumbled papers everywhere, trashcan are empty and laying on the ground, tables and chairs are not in order, black boards are not erased and the most things that is messy is his table. It is full of writings made of pens that are hard to remove. He sigh and just went to the board. The cleaners of the day was writen on the board but other names was erase purposely and one name was not.

CLEANERS OF THE DAY

MA..U.. CHI... H.. O

K.. I ..AR.. NO

...YA... KA... A

KUROKO TETSUYA <--------- Cleaners of the day HAHAHAHA

He took the board eraser and erase the drawing and words on the board then start cleaning the rest after it.

Yes... It's was always like this... He can't ran away from his miserable life.