Part 4

"So you're saying there could be another her?" Charlie's voice asked though Sam's phone, which was in the middle of the table at the library. Dean had both hands pressed against the table, carrying his weight.

"That's what Sam thinks." The older Winchester said with his usual raspy voice. Sam was standing at the opposite side of the table with his arms crossed, right behind you; you were sitting on a chair, your arms crossed over the table.

"I don't know Sam, I've never seen a demon like her." Charlie spoke once more, Dean lifted his eyebrow at his brother and Sam rolled his eyes.

"She's not the kind of demon that jumps into the fight. She's usually in the back just observing or something." Sam explained.

"Maybe because she's an extra." Dean stated, you gave him an offended look. "No offense, sweetheart." He said, but you could tell he was completely careless about your feelings.

"Look Sam, the relevant characters are the ones that usually look like us... The real us. But demons, monsters, victims... They look nothing like the real person, and you know it." Charlie insisted.

"I know but, what if..." Sam started but Dean interrupted.

"What if? Dude, tell me, have you seen someone who looked even a little similar to her?" Dean inquired, moving from his position to be completely standing, puffing his chest.

"No, but..." Sam replied, and Dean interrupted again.

"Exactly. We haven't seen anyone like her." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Maybe we didn't notice, in the show..."

"Not noticed her?" Dean frowned, "Does she look like someone you don't notice when you are in the same room? No, Sam, she is not." Dean said and you blushed at his comment. Sam walked forward, to face his brother.

"In the show, they don't notice her. She's always in the shadows like..."

"Sam, she's just an extra." Charlie insisted once more, both Winchesters glanced at the phone.

"Yeah, Sam." Dean said, "Look, I know you're all about playing the hero with miss pretty face over there, but this is not the way." Dean's voice was cruel; Sam clenched his jaw.

"I'm not the only one trying to play the hero, Dean." The younger said and Dean's face tightened.

"What is this really about, Sammy?" Dean asked and Sam struggled to find the words. Both brothers were now face to face, their knuckles turning white, not even blinking; their chests were puffed, they looked like to males fighting over the alpha position.

"You know exactly what this is about, Dean." Sam basically spat his brother's name, like it was dirt. Dean smirked angrily.

"Do I? Because, as far as I know, the only one trying to impress is you... I'm not the one who lied about watching Supernatural."

"I didn't lie." Sam stated.

"Yeah, right. Keep telling that to yourself, lil bro." Dean chuckled. You had shrunk on your seat, not understanding a single thing. Charlie had been trying in vain to call the boys' attention.

"Just back off, Dean. We both know you don't understand how to handle this." Sam threatened; Dean lifted his eyebrow and bit his lower lip.

"Sure, I'll back off. Just make sure not to start a fire... Again." Sam stiffened and Dean walked past him, punching his brother's shoulder with his own.

"I'm sick of you two!" Charlie bursted through the phone. " Can you stop fighting for once?" Dean huffed and left the room, Sam ignored Charlie's answer and she ended up hanging the phone.