About the stories

First, I want to apologize if some of my stories started off a bit rubbish. I haven't edited some of my stories when I had first written them on my younger years so it can be cringe sometimes.

Some of my characters are triggering, but some of them also have a wonderful character development. Love or hate them, it's all up to you. But let's not forget the fact that we are all humans, and we are not perfect. 

Self-love Trilogy

Book One: Hi, Self. I'm Sorry. (Completed. Wattys 2022 Winner.)

Book Two: Hi, Self. I Miss You. (Ongoing. Currently Updating.)

Book Three: Hi, Self. I Love You. (Coming Soon)

Special Book: Hi, Self. Thank You. (Coming Soon)

Belle Ville Series

Book One: To Win the War (Completed)

Book Two: To Pay the Price (Completed)

Book Three: To Calm the Storm (Completed)

Stand-alone

Smile For Me, Ressler (Completed)

Close Your Eyes, Ciem (Completed)

She Crossed That Bridge (Completed)

Wake Up Or Sleep (Completed)

He Stays, Always (Unpublished. Revising.)

Clover Duology

Clover. That's My Name. (Unpublished. Revising.)

Clover. That's Her Name. (Unpublished. Revising.)

If I'm going to rank my stories, Self-love trilogy will be on top of my list. Yes, I highly recommend Self-love Trilogy!

If you're my reader since 2013, you know a lot of stories from me that are no longer here as of today, and it's either I deleted them permanently or I just temporarily unpublished them for rewriting and editing purposes.

Anyway, next part will be all about my published books! Kindly proceed to the next part and continue reading.