Authors note (sorry guys)

Hey guys, sorry this is just a measly authors note, but I just have a few things I wanted to mention.

In two days I'm leaving for camp for three days. I don't know how many of you would  have heard about the bad weather in Adelaide (where I live) but It's been pretty awful and last night we had a blackout that for me only lasted 5 hours but for some people it  lasted up to 10. I have written a long chapter and a short chapter to upload tomorrow night before I go but I just wanted to let you  know that I'll be unable to update for a few days. 

HOWEVER, when I get from camp, I'll be on school holidays so I will be able to update a lot more frequently. It also dawned on me that I'm a lot closer to the end of the book then I had first thought which is a little bit sad.

I am however, keen to start a new fanfiction after this. Joshden anyone???

You may be wondering how we are getting so close to the end since been moving so slowly but the next chapter is a one month time skip.  

To maybe help this continue for a little bit longer, I was thinking of doing a bit more of a character ask for those who may have more character questions. I won't ask you  to submit any yet but is that something you guys would be interested in? If so, I may launch it officially Saturday morning before I go. 

That all I really have to say so...

Much love, Billie. xx