The Admin's Characters

Yep! That one chapter where we add in our wolves/dogs XD

Here's a form for us to copy-paste if we feel like being lazy admins XD

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Ranking:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Optimal Partner:

Pack:

Family:

~@x-ForgottenWarrior-x's Wolves/Dogs~

Name: Malaki

Age: 6 years

Gender: Male

Ranking: Alpha Male (I honestly doubt this would be filled too quickly if I didn't take it.. I'm also extraordinarily skilled with male characters. Don't even judge me bro.)

Appearance: (Here goesssss... I've had a bad experience with imputing images XD)

Backstory: Malakai was born an unusually large canine, nearly the size of a month-old wolf at birth

Backstory: Malakai was born an unusually large canine, nearly the size of a month-old wolf at birth. His size made his mother die in pup-birth, although his father cared for him well. He grew to have dark fur like his mother but a white muzzle and amber eyes like his father. His father was shot by hunters when Malakai was 4, and he'd luckily learned to hunt alone by then. He was an only pup, although his parents thought they'd have four pups from his size alone.

Optimal Partner: The Alpha Female, whom he hopes to be a strong and graceful figure who will guide him through the darkness and into the light, and who in return requires no more than a thanks, for she knows she has done right.

Pack: Wolves.

Family: Matapang (Mother), Kalmado (Father)

~Other Admins, add in your OCs here! Make sure to put your username!~

BookWolf99 's OCS

Name: Zamina means soil, earth

Age:  3 years

Gender: Female

Ranking:  beta

Appearance:
Light grey female with light sky blue eyes

Backstory: started out as an Omega because of a broken jaw

Backstory: started out as an Omega because of a broken jaw. She fought bravely and made her way up with determination. She did gain many fierce would a including one going from the tip of her torn ear to the middle of her back.

Optimal Partner: none

Pack: wolves

Family: Kamran (father) Masma (mother)