[26]

[ S H I L O H ]

I quickly exited the taxi and entered the club where Dominic is currently at.

A foul smell welcomed me. There's a mixture of cigarettes, vape and alcohol present in the fragrance. In short, people is too wild already.

The scene is stressful inside this club but compared to Dominic's situation. I think he's experiencing worse.

"Found you!" And I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned around and saw Dominic. Panic, stress and disgust is evident in his face. 

"Let's get out of here Dom" I scolded.

He shook his head in disagreement. "Not yet. We need to do something"

He pulled me and I just obliged until we reached a VIP table.

"Guys, I have to leave" he stated gathering the attention of his peers.

I met them a few times. They are always in formal attire, that's why I usually call them business people though they are still young and they age, approximately 20-24 years old?

Dominic is usually fine hanging out with his co workers however tonight is different.

"Ohhhhh no! don't go yet!" A chinito guy argued with an accent that matched his face.

Dominic laughed but I'm sure that it's a fake one. "I'm really sorry guys but my friend is here" he announced.

That made all the people in the table look at me. "She's Shiloh" Dominic introduced. The guys smiled and I waved my hand in return.

I noticed a woman walking towards our table and I elbowed Dominic. His eyes followed my gaze and he nodded.

"It's her" he whispered earning a sigh from me.

"Just say something awkward that will make her back off Dom. Its that simple" I whispered back.

Unfortunately. Even though Dominic is handsome as hell and every girl will bow down in his appearance, he's actually a closeted gay.

I'm the only one who's knowledgeable of it and he's parents despises the idea.

That's why he can't come out. He can only pretend and I play along with him. No one suspected it. Even my parents didn't have a clue, maybe that's why they link him to my sister.

Sadly, Dominic's celebrating birthdays like us and his parents is already questioning him about not having a girlfriend. "You're getting old" his parents would often comment. Usually Dominic can think of excuses and logical reasons except for today.

His parents arranged a blind date for him.

"Anong sasabihin ko?!" He panicked. The girl is getting close. I rolled my eyes at his attitude.

I linked my arms with his and whispered. "Tell them that I'm your special friend and make it sound mysterious or SOMETHING" I adviced. Dominic laughed at the idea.

"Bet ko yan" his gay language slipped and I smiled. That's the real Dominic.

Dominic kept distracting himself by talking to his peers. I dismissed them and thought of how I wanted to get of here immediately.

When I noticed a woman figure sat in the group, I paid my attention to the upcoming show. Operation: Make Dominic the gay not so gay.

"Guys I have to leave, for real" Dominic stated louder than he should. This statement earned another disagreement from the chinito guy.

"How about your date? You're going to leave her here?" The chinito guys asked.

I glanced at the woman but the dim lights is preventing me from noticing her features.

"Oh. Im sorry I have to leave early but my special friend here-" the table grew quiet. "is getting impatient" Dominic said with his flirty voice. Yuck.

The group stayed silent. "Anyway! Shiloh this is Raven, and Raven, She's Shiloh" he introduced. I stopped in my tracks and the woman gasped.

"Shiloh?!" Oh no.

I turned to Dominic and it seems like he's confused. "wait, Rave-" I spoke.

"Sorry girls, but Shiloh we have to leave" and before I could explain, Dominic beat me by pulling me outside the club.