[41]

[ S H I L O H ]

Turns out, it is not that kind of big of a party because in all seriousness, we are only consisted of 13 people - and yes, I counted.

My thoughts on having familiar faces in the room actually irks me.  Somehow, I still got this sense of automatic defense against my batch mates.  Fortunately, there are still good people around.  For one, Kevin and Pj are with us even though some girls are trying to flirt with them. 

The floor is cold though, now we're sitting in it and I don't know why but after a few songs in karaoke there's suddenly alcoholic beverages involve.  Moreover our previous comfy couches turned dumb to others and they whole hearted forced everyone to sit on the floor instead.  Hence, the cold floor.

Raven continues singing some sad songs even if she's sober.  The thing here is I don't think anyone can sound so full of pain when there's no alcohol involved.  I asked her about it on my last trip inside the restroom but she just let out a laugh and said that she'll manage.

Pj on the other hand looks like a good man with cigarette in his mouth as a drawback. I have no grudge against people who smoke though, besides he is really entertaining with his theories regarding the plot of a tv series called Sense8. It was a fancy actually to hear his beliefs about the mystery that's wrapped around the story but the only thing I find - well - irritating is that he kept throwing glances at Norah which is by the way keeps drinking.

"My favorite character is Lito.  Napaka dramatic niya and you may see him as the weakest among the eight sensates pero his greatest asset that none of them is good at ay ang pagsisinungaling" Pj kept explaining.  I glanced at Norah to witness her curious expression and I leaned closer to her and whispered, "You know the show?" Norah leaned away and nods before drinking the remaining of her bottle in one go. 

The talking, singing and drinking passed until some of us got called by their parents, others got worried for their morning class - which should be us but Raven here said that we should all miss that class - and now we're only present with 6 people: Myself of  course and Norah, Raven, Pj, Kevin, and Willa, who is a great at drawing but acts really annoyed with Raven's choices in music.

"Asan si Norah?" asked Raven, looks like she's finally singing her heart out.

"Restroom"

"Di mo sinamahan?" She asked again and I bit my lip in shame.  How could you assist a hot mess like Norah to a very private room and not touch her in the places that souldn't be touched?

"I drank and she's drunk, not a good combo if we're alone together" I answered in a hushed tone.

Raven chuckled.  "And they say chivalry is dead" I smiled in return then I felt Raven hitting me with her elbow.  I raised my eyebrow in confusion and followed her line of sight: Willa and Kevin talking to each other aggressively. 

They kept arguing about the differences of Superman and Supergirl and who's stronger than the other.

"Si Superman is naturally born.  Mas malaki ang katawan, mas marami nang nakalaban at can turn back time.  Parehas silang kryptonian ni Supergirl pero mas malakas siya despite the same abilities they possess." Kevin snarled. 

"So you're saying na mas malakas siya kasi lalake siya?" Raven interjected and raised her hand to grabbed the attention of the fighting duo.  Norah finally decided to grace us her presence and sat beside me, closer than she ever did the whole night.

With his cheeks beaming red, Kevin nods and mutters an "Exactly".

"Anong counter argument mo girl?" Asked Raven.  Willa rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.