{Chapter 2}

"Bzzzzzzzz." The sound of her alarm clock was enough to make anyone jump. she turned over with a groan and forced herself out of bed. From the second her feet hit the carpet, she could tell today was going to be just another dreadful day. She stretched as she smiled knowing she's now a homeschooler. Her parents thought it was best because of the many fights and being expelled that she'd finish her high school at home on the internet. She walked in a zombie type of way towards the closet. A cold breeze gently stirred the white curtains. The sun beat down through her balcony doors that seemed to be wide open. She signed as she was looking threw her clothes. is there nothing in here? she thought to herself. maybe i don't have to go with them today? she slightly smiled to the thought of that. i mean who would want to go and do Aron's with their parents. she wouldn't do much but just sit in the car for hours on end listening to the radio and her parents blurt out the lyrics to a 80's song. she would just sit and think about what she could be doing...she came out of her thoughts when she heard her mother shout up the stairs. she didn't finish going threw her clothes when she walked to her door and down the stairs to the kitchen.  "Aria?" She shoot her head towards her mother who had her back turned finishing up the pancakes. As she walked in she stuffed her mouth full of bacon, something she loves to eat none stop. she kept her mouth closed hoping nothing would slip out when she answer. "Yeah?" she wasn't successful. as soon as she said that some bacon fell out and she tried to catch the little pieces. she bent down to pick up what was spit out. once she came up  she felt a slight whack at the back of her head. her hand quickly covered the spot her dad hit with the newspaper. "Ya pig" he said towards aria. she made a silly face in return. "wait?" she said realizing what he had just said. her mother giggled as she laid the last plate on the table. "I see what you did there," she said. she pulled her chair out but wasn't very hungry, other than the bacon. she actually haven't ate any meals her mother has made for the past month. while her parents where having a small conversation about what they needed to get done today. Aria sat trying to figure out how to tell them politely she did not  want to attend riding around this time. she messed around with her fork and stared at her untouched plate."Aria?" she looked up " you need to hurry and eat, we are going to be leaving soon." her mother said. "Umm,"  she dropped her fork and sat up a bit straihter in her chair. "Do i have to go?" she said just coming forward about it. "Uhh, well " her mother  started but looked a little surprised with how fast she asked the question. "I don't think you have to, I mean if you don't want to."  Her Father finished looking at her from across the table. "Right honey?" he said looking over to his wife. Her grayish hair pulled back into a bun like it normally is. "Yeah," she said looking over at aria who smiled. "When is Tara going to be here?" her mother asked. "Ummm, I'm not sure but I'm going to text her and let her know if she wants to come over early, she can." Aria said. "May I be excused?" Her mother looked at her plate. "Honey you've barley eaten. Finish it up." "I'm sorry mom, I'm just not into feeling well." Aria replied. "It's okay honey, you may go." Her father said as he fixed his glasses. "Okay" her mother said "But me and your Father are I going to be leave in a few minutes once i get these plates in the dish washer. Also, make sure dots is in the house before dark."  
"Okay, thank you." aria said with a smile as she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room. 

Sorry if the this chapter is a bit boring. Normally the first few are because it's all starting out. Please bare with me. 🤗 I also Hope you like the banner I made. As the story goes along I'll be putting faces with my character's. Much love!

 Much love!