Chapter 1: Regret Message

Hello, guys! Welcome to my newest fanfic!
So, if you guys don't know, the title is based on VOCALOID's song; Regret Message, sung by Kagamine Rin

It's very sad... T-T

BUT anyways, I'll try naming (does that word even exist?) every chapter with a real life song or maybe even a VOCALOID song (like this one).

So without further ado, let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Splash

A bottle with a paper inside was thrown into the sea.

The bottle swiftly floats away wih the sea, towards the sun.

"Carry my wish, dear sea..."

A female stood on a beach, looking at the bottle. (F/N) (L/N), a new-born musician. Standing behind her, is a brown-haired man, with his neck and arms bandaged. No doubt, that's her boyfriend, Dazai Osamu.

"You know, in this kind of era, throwing things to the sea is a crime," Dazai said. He knows why (F/N) is throwing bottles away to the sea, but he kept reminding her nontheless. "I know, I just..."

"Tell me, (F/N), what did you write on that paper?" Dazai, not knowing what his girlfriend wrote, finally asked after months watching the so called ceremony.

"A wish"

"A wish of happiness for everyone"

"In exchange of my regret"

"(F/N)... you do know I won't be happy if you're sad, right? And your parents too," he consoled. Slowly, he walks towards (F/N) and hugs her, trying to throw away the sadness that had consumed her.

With her parents death just minutes after (F/N) left for a date,
(F/N) felt it was her fault. Had she not left before, maybe her parents would still be alive until now. With (F/N) consumed by guilt and sadness, it's only a matter of time before she commits suicide

"But I lost the only family I have left, and it's all my fault..." tears started to form on the corner of her eyes. "Nee, Dazai? You always wanted to commit double suicide right? Why don't we--" "DON'T SAY IT!" He cutted off.

"D, Dazai?" Wih trembling voice, (F/N) can only say his name. "...I'm sorry, I... (F/N)... please, don't ever say such a thing, ever again. When I first met you... I felt like I've found a reason for me to keep living. You. You were the reason. So please... Don't ever leave me... I promise, I'll stop trying to commit suicide... just please... Don't ever leave my side..."

Drip

Drip

Something wet fell to her cheek. 'Is it... raining? No, wait... he's...

Crying?'

Dazai had rested his chin on her head, and apparently, the tears fell from his eyes to her cheek. "Dazai..." softly pushing him away, (F/N) pulled him into a tight hug. "I promise... but... you'll stay with me forever too, right?" Hugging her back, he simply replied; "I promise"

Not pulling away from the hug, the two glanced back at the ocean, looking for the bottle. It was easily spotted, since the bottle reflected the ray of sunset. Its glimmer slowly fade away with the sunset, soon dissapeared to the horizon. "Hey, (F/N), do you know what that glimmer means?" Dazai asked. (F/N) simply replied by a nod, saying the answer in her head.

'A glimmer of hope, from a message of regret'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaand, chapter 1 is finished! Sorry it was short T-T
Well, i was running out of idea, and, yeah
The next thing won't be a chapter, it'll be a lyric for this song!
Please vote if you like this!