Chapter 2: Seasonal Feathers

Another goddamn sad vocaloid song T-T
Anyways, I'm currently crying so please just read T-T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A snow fell from the sky to the balcony. Then another, then another. More snow fell and landed on (F/N)'s head, covering her (H/C) hair in white. The same thing happened to Dazai. "The cold breeze is really calming, don't you think, Dazai?" She said as she shivers.

Dazai pulled her to a warm hug (A/N: literally) and said; "I'll never forget that it snowed when we met" as he smiles. (F/N)'s face burned up, and to hide it, she nudged into his sleeve. Dazai chuckled softly, and hugged her tighter. "You're so cute when you blush"

He then pulled her inside, and they sat in front of the fireplace. Dazai pulled a small box from his pocket, and gave it to (F/N). "Merry Christmas, (F/N)" he said as he smiled. She took the box as she smiles, then she opened it. Her eyes widen upon what she saw. A heart-shaped necklace photo case (A/N: or something like that)

"Dazai, you really shouldn't... this is too expensive for you..." "um, well... I, uh... swiped your money to buy this, so..." he said as he scratches the back of his head. (F/N) stares at him for a few second before she chuckles. "Well, we're a couple, aren't we? So what's mine is yours"

"I also have something for you..." (F/N) took out a wrapped gift and gave it to Dazai. He took it and unwrapped the gift. He gasped upon what he saw. A book titled 'Dumb Ways to Commit Suicide'. "But, I thought you..." "of course not. You're the only person out of 1000 people who likes that book. Just for entertainment"

"Aaaw, thanks sweetie!!!" He said as he hugged her, thightly. "D- Dazai... need... air..." Dazai was (accidentally) suffocating her by his tight hug. Dazai released her as he scratches his head. "Ehehe, sorry..." gasping for air, all she could do is smile.

~Time Skip: First Day of Spring~

Opening the balcony door, (F/N) enhales the spring breeze as she closed her eyes. Opening her eyes, she found some birds near a pot of flowers, chirping. Taking a step forward, she started to sing with the chirping birds and the flowers. Dazai walks outside the bedroom with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, I think your voice is beautiful" he said. Startled, she turned around, scaring the birds away. But she soon shook it off, and smiles. Dazai walked over to the sofa, followed by (F/N). She took a seat, and Dazai rested his head on her lap. "If someday I no longer have this voice, that you told is beautiful, would you really love me how you surely did before?" She asked.

Dazai could see she was on a brink of tears. As he lifted his bandaged hand, a tear fell to his cheek. He caressed her cheek as he said "but of course", wiping her tears away with his thumb, smiling.

That was the smile that (F/N) would always seek.

~Time Skip: Inner Summer~

(F/N) and Dazai was walking down the slum, the part where a desease had been released. It was a mission from the director. The two of them walks with no mask whatsoever, and they were doing just fine, that is until Dazai collapsed with blood puring from his mouth.

"Dazai?! Dazai, c'mon, wake up!" (F/N) shook his body, over and over, but he didn't react to it. Tears welled up in her eyes as she called the director. "President! D-Dazai, he--!" "I know. Calm down, (F/N). Just take him away from there, as fast as you can!" Hanging up the phone, she picked Dazai up and ran as fast as she could, though it would be a challenge, considering Dazai is unconcious.

Luckily, another member of the ADA showed up. "(F/N)-nee?! What happened?!" That member's name is Minamoto Rin, the youngest member of the ADA. She appeared riding a tiger, with Atsushi on the back. "(F/N)-san?! Is Dazai-san--" "no, I-- I don't know... but help me! We need to get him outta here!"